I have an exciting NARS launch to reveal.. the NARS Soft Matte Tinted Lip Balm collection has launched as part of the brand’s Spring 2021 collection, and comes after the launch of the Air Blush and Air Liquid Lipstick formulas too. If you’d like to find out all about this latest NARS lip launch, keep on reading..
“This tinted balm is sheer and matte, lightweight and layerable. Lips strip down with six shades of soft-matte perfection in a nude for every skin tone.
One swipe is the perfect amount of diffused matte color. Bamboo fibers impart a soft-focus effect, while a blend of amino acid powder and olive oil wax help condition lips.”
The NARS Soft Matte Tinted Lip Balm collection is a limited edition sheer, matte lip balm that delivers a wash of nude colour for a diffused, blurred effect.
- Bamboo Fibers: Impart a diffused, soft-focus effect due to their ability to absorb moisture.
- Amino Acid Powder: Amplifies formula’s silky texture for optimal spreadability.
- Olive Oil: Boosts creaminess without feeling greasy or sticky.
The NARS Soft Matte Tinted Lip Balm collection includes six different nude shades to flatter most skintones;
NARS Intimate – beige nude
NARS Unrestricted – pink nude
NARS Brief Encounter – neutral nude
NARS Whip Lash – rusty nude
NARS Touch Me – cinnamon nude
NARS Dangerous Affair – mocha nude
- Sheer, lightweight formula applies smoothly and evenly for a soft matte lip that feels comfortable.
- Amino Acid Powder amplifies formula’s silky texture for optimal spreadability.
- Olive Oil Wax boosts creaminess without feeling greasy or sticky.
- Bamboo Fibers impart a diffused, soft-focus effect due to their ability to absorb moisture.
NUDES FOR ALL SKIN TONES
- Create a variety of looks with a spectrum of nudes for any skin tone
All images belong to NARS.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!