There’s a brand new addition to the NARS Soft Matte collection, and it’s the NARS Soft Matte Face Primer. The Soft Matte collection started off with the Soft Matte Concealer, and has now developed into a whole range, and if you like a mattifying primer, you’re going to want to give this one a try…
“This lightweight, oxidation-resistant primer has a soft-matte finish and a transformative water-gel texture that rapidly smooths and visibly blurs the skin. Featuring NARS’s exclusive Climate-Balancing Technology, it visibly controls shine, maintains makeup wear, and brings balance to skin in any kind of weather.”
The NARS Soft Matte Face Primer is $36 and contains 1 oz/ 30 mL in a black plastic tube, with flip top cap, allowing you to squeeze out the primer, before applying with your fingertips, makeup brush or blending sponge.
NARS describe the new launch as being a lightweight primer that creates a smooth canvas while visibly minimizing shine and balancing skin in any climate for extended makeup wear, and pairs up nicely with the Soft Matte Concealer and Foundation.
- Climate-Balancing Technology: Visibly minimizes shine, maintains makeup wear, and balances skin in any weather.
- Anti-Oxidation Complex: Controls the appearance of excess sebum and prevents color oxidation.
- Optimal Diffusion Powder: Maximizes light diffusion for a soft-focus effect that blurs imperfections.
- Smooth a small amount over your entire face prior to makeup application.
- May be worn alone to create a smooth complexion with a soft-matte finish.
- Not for use on eyelids.
The before and after photos showing the NARS Soft Matte Face Primer in use look amazing. It appears to nicely blur and mattify the skin, for a more even and smooth canvas ready for foundation, and it’s available right here.