I featured the stunning new NARS Afterglow Eyeshadow Palette the other day, and today it’s the turn of the NARS Overlust Cheek Palette which launched along with the eyeshadow palette as a duo of limited edition palettes.
I’m a sucker for a NARS palette at the best of times, but make it limited edition and somehow it becomes even more alluring.
NARS Overlust Cheek Palette
NARS BLUSH FORMULA
- Three satin shades in a micronized powder formula that blends easily for sheer buildable color, providing a silky texture.
NEW HIGHLIGHTING FORMULA
- New next-generation gel-to-powder highlighting formula features Skin-Infused Glow Technology which applies like a second-skin with a sensorial texture.
MIX AND LAYER TO BUILD GLOWING LOOKS
- Highlighting formula’s smoothness and slip make it melt effortlessly onto skin.
- Unique texture allows for easy layering and blending under or over Blush.
- Gel-to-powder highlighters can be applied with a brush or fingertips on the high points for dimension and luminosity
- Wear on bare skin alone for a subtle glow, layered under blush to add extra luminosity and over blush for amped-up highlight
OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE • POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE • HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE • TALC • HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER • ZINC STEARATE • C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • SILICA • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • POLYETHYLENE • COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX • DIMETHICONE • TIN OXIDE • HEXYLENE GLYCOL • TOCOPHEROL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • PHENOXYETHANOL • [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) • IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) • MICA • TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)]
NARS Overlust Cheek Palette
TOP ROW (left to right):
- TIED UP (shimmering champagne)
- DEEP DOWN (shimmering golden bronze)
- DRIFT (shimmering rose bronze)
BOTTOM ROW (left to right):
- LET IT BURN (satin soft rose)
- GET LOST (satin nude peach)
- BODY TALK (satin dusty mauve)
The NARS Overlust Cheek Palette is £46 and contains six powder blush and bronzer shades, with each shade containing a generous 4.5g which is almost the amount of a full size blush/bronzer.
The palette is packaged similarly to the Afterglow Palette, with a raised and rippled lidded compact but in pink rather than the orange of the eyeshadow palette.
The six shades are a mixture of three shimmer shades on the top row, and three satin shades on the bottom row. They’re all quite warm in tone, but the swatches look beautiful.
I love NARS blush palettes as you can use the shades individually or you could use the NARS Overlust Cheek Palette by blending shades together for a custom shade.
£46 is a really great price as it makes each shade £7.66 which is fantastic for NARS blush and bronzers. All the shades look very pretty, and the warm tones complement the shades in the eyeshadow palette perfectly, and it’s available for purchase right now.