NARS launched their Orgasm X Collection just over a week ago, but they’ve now revealed another piece within the collection.
The NARS Orgasm X Xappeal Eyeshadow Quad is a second eyeshadow quad within the Orgasm X collection, alongside the NARS Orgasm Eyeshadow Palette – and has now launched right here.
NARS Orgasm X Xappeal Eyeshadow Quad
The NARS Orgasm Eyeshadow Palette contains four pretty neutral shades, which are all quite muted with a golden shimmer, light pink champagne, matte coral and shimmering light cocoa. The packaging is exactly the same, with a rubberised black compact.
The NARS Orgasm X Xappeal Eyeshadow Quad is another pretty eyeshadow quad, which is inspired by the NARS Orgasm X Blusher which launched as part of the NARS Spring Blush Edit.
- Pigment Powder Suspension technology delivers incredible payoff via pigments suspended in a liquid binding system to create rich, high-impact color in one stroke.
- Addictive, velvety texture blends easily to create a smooth, even color application.
LONG-WEARING AND CREASE-RESISTANT
- Long-wearing, crease-resistant formula can be applied sheer or layered for more dramatic effects.
UNIQUE SPARKLING FINISH
- Ultrafine blends of shimmer, glitter and pearl reflect light for eye-catching effects.
- Sparkling shades can be used in multiple ways: layered over other colors for a sequin effect, or applied wet for a foiled metallic finish.
“Intensify eyes with a duo of Quad Eyeshadows inspired by bestselling Orgasm and new Orgasm X—because too much is never enough. Matte, shimmer, shine. Anywhere, anytime.“
The shades within the new NARS Orgasm X Xappeal Eyeshadow Quad include;
- Pink rust shimmer
- Sparkling amber
- Dusty rose matte
- Black with red shimmer
I love that the shades in this quad are more intense, and more dramatic compared to the other Orgasm X Quad.
The launch of the NARS Orgasm X Xappeal Eyeshadow Quad is a little different to their usual launches, as they’re launching it as an Instagram exclusive tomorrow.
It is launching at 12pm tomorrow on Instagram, via the NARS Instagram shop for $52 and it will then be available via the NARS website from the 13th of May, so if you do miss it tomorrow, you still have a chance to get your hands on it.