As soon as I saw the NARS Orgasm On The Beach Cheek Palette, I knew it was a palette I had to add to my makeup wishlist. It’s launching as part of the NARS second summer collection, themed around their iconic, bestselling Orgasm Blusher, and it’s a beautiful palette.
“The Orgasm On The Beach Cheek Palette features an array of sun-kissed coral and golden shades inspired by the iconic peachy-pink shade Orgasm.
These shades are formulated with a lightweight formula that builds effortlessly and blends seamlessly onto any skin tone, revealing color in its truest form.”
The NARS Orgasm On The Beach Cheek Palette is a six pan, limited edition blusher palette which is themed around Orgasm Blusher which features inside the palette.
The packaging is just stunning, with a metallic pink design, and the six pans have a raised NARS pattern on them which is unique compared to their other cheek palettes.
- For an ethereal glow: Using #16 Blush Brush (sold separately), sweep color onto the apples of the cheeks.
- To sculpt and define: Use ITA Kabuki Brush (sold separately) to sculpt underneath the cheekbone, angling it upward toward the ears.
- To lift and brighten: Use the Yachiyo Kabuki Brush (sold separately) to concentrate color at temples and blend upward and outward in a “C” shape.
The six beautiful shades of blusher which feature inside the NARS Orgasm On The Beach Cheek Palette are;
- Turtle Bay (shimmering peach champagne)
- Naples (metallic rose gold)
- Mandalay Bay (satin caramel bronze)
- Montezuma (shimmering golden peach)
- Orgasm (peachy pink with golden shimmer)
- Zuma (satin rouge)
I can’t believe each of the six blusher pans contain 3g of product per pan, that’s such a generous size for a blusher in a blush palette.
All six shades have a metallic or shimmery finish, which is perfect for summer, and I can’t wait to add it to my collection. I own three NARS blush palettes and I love them all, so I know I’d get a lot of use from this palette as all six shades are so pretty, and it’s available right here.