As part of the NARS holiday collection for 2020, they’ve launched a number of mini gift sets including the NARS Iconic Glow Cheek Duo. In addition to the NARS Iconic Glow Cheek Duo, they also have the NARS Undress Code Afterglow Lip Balm Set and NARS Mini Orgasm Double Duo.
NARS Iconic Glow Cheek Duo
“Bigger. Bolder. Better. Bestsellers—now in coveted, holiday-edition duo cheek palette. Work your angles with iconic peachy-pink Orgasm Blush, plus cult-classic Laguna Bronzing Powder. Go for the glow.“
The NARS Iconic Glow Cheek Duo includes;
- NARS Orgasm Blush (peachy-pink) (0.35 oz)
- NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder (0.35 oz)
NARS Laguna Bronzer Key Benefits
- Diffused powders with a golden shimmer deliver all over warmth or definition to the face, creating or enhancing the look of naturally tanned skin.
- Finely milled powders help to give a smoother, more even looking complexion with an undetectable finish.
NARS Orgasm Blusher Key Benefits
- The perfect blend of peachy pink with golden shimmer to achieve naturally flushed cheeks.
- The award-winning editor’s pick, pro favourite and makeup artist kit staple.
- Imparts a soft, perfect blushed effect on fair skin and lends a warm golden shimmer to deeper complexions.
- Micronized powder and silky texture ensures a smooth, blendable application.
- Flattering shade allows for a variety of effects, placement and layering options.
The NARS Iconic Glow Cheek Duo is $39, and it contains two large pans of 10g each for both the blusher and the bronzer.
NARS are always launching different Orgasm / Laguna duos, as they’re their bestselling shades, but it would be nice to see some more unique shade combinations.
Normally NARS launch at least one cheek palette, but there doesn’t appear to be any cheek palettes within the NARS Christmas 2020 collection, which is so unlike them, but as it’s only mid October, there’s still time for more holiday launches to come.
All images belong to NARS.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!