NARS are one of my favourite brands, so when I saw the new NARS Claudette St. Germain Des Près Eyeshadow Palette, I instantly fell in love. It’s part of a two-piece collection set to launch very soon, and right now it’s going to be available right here.
NARS Claudette St. Germain Des Près Eyeshadow Palette
“A limited edition eyeshadow palette featuring six warm, neutral shades in matte, satin, and shimmer finishes. 0.42 oz. Made in Canada.“
The NARS Claudette St. Germain Des Près Eyeshadow Palette is a six pan mini eyeshadow palette with three matte shadows along the bottom row, and three shimmer shades along the top row. The shades are all very warm toned, and it’s giving me Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette vibes with the same gorgeous warm tones.
- Pigment Powder Suspension technology delivers incredible payoff via pigments suspended in a liquid binding system to create rich, high-impact color in one stroke.
- Addictive, velvety texture blends easily to create a smooth, even color application.
- Long-wearing, crease-resistant formula can be applied sheer or layered for more dramatic effects.
- Ultrafine blends of shimmer, glitter and pearl reflect light for eye-catching effects.
- Sparkling shades can be used in multiple ways: layered over other colors for a sequin effect, or applied wet for a foiled metallic finish.
Inside the palette the six shades are;
- Rue de Tournon
The NARS Claudette St. Germain Des Près Eyeshadow Palette is going to launch alongside a stunning blush duo, and both the palette and blush duo have black casing with an adorable heart print design on the lid.
It’s such a cute collection, and they look perfect for a spring collection in time for Valentine’s Day. Once it launches at other retailers, I’ll be sure to update this post, but I seriously want that palette!