If you’re all about the cute packaging, the new and upcoming NARS Claudette Blush Cheek Duo and NARS Claudette St. Germain Des Près Eyeshadow Palette are going to be right up your street.
The new eyeshadow palette features hearts all over the packaging, whilst the NARS Claudette Blush Cheek Duo has butterflies. If you’d like to find out all about this new blusher duo, keep on reading..
NARS Claudette Blush Cheek Duo
Just like the eyeshadow palette, the NARS Claudette Blush Cheek Duo is going to be a Sephora exclusive initially, for $45, and it’ll launch at other NARS stockists too.
- Superfine, micronized powder pigments provide an easy, blendable application for a naturally flushed effect.
- Buildable pigment allows control of color intensity for subtle to bold effects on every skin tone.
“A limited edition duo of sophisticated matte Blush shades for a natural-looking rush of color. 0.77 oz. Made in Italy.“
- Apply Blush to the apples of the cheek with #16 Blush Brush. (link product)
- Sweep excess color across the hairline, bridge of the nose and chin for a soft glow.
- Use as a flush of color on the cheeks for light to medium skin tones, or as a golden shimmer highlight on deeper skin tones.
The NARS Claudette Blush Cheek Duo features black plastic casing, with little red butterflies all over the lid. It’s such a cute design, and unlike anything NARS have done before. Claudette was Francois Nars’ mother, so this is such a sweet collection, and Claudette inspired Francois with her elegance.
Inside the NARS Claudette Blush Cheek Duo, there are two matte blush shades;
Croisette looks to be a beautifully bright matte peach, whereas Ninotichka appears to be a peachy terracotta shade which is also matte. It’s refreshing to see NARS launch a matte blush duo, and a blush duo that doesn’t contain Orgasm or Laguna, as they’re such repeated shades.
The NARS Claudette Blush Cheek Duo is a beautiful blush duo, which couldn’t be more perfect for spring. I think the blush duo complements the tones in the NARS Claudette St. Germain Des Près Eyeshadow Palette, and it’ll be available right here.
All images belong to NARS.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!