NARS really have gone all out with this year’s holiday collection, and the NARS Bijoux Eyeshadow Palette is the star piece in the collection of palettes and sets.
In addition to this beautiful eyeshadow palette, there are two large blush palettes, a smaller blush palette and a small six pan eyeshadow palette too, so NARS palette addicts will be very happy with the NARS Unwrapped Holiday collection.
“Prized eyes. Strike it rich with a palette of sixteen intensely pigmented eyeshadows in decadent jewel tones and velvety neutrals in matte, satin, and shimmer finishes, plus glitter toppers. Swipe and shade your way to style.”
The NARS Bijoux Eyeshadow Palette is a particularly exciting launch because it’s the largest eyeshadow palette NARS has ever launched, and it features sixteen powder shadows, and I can’t wait to get my hands on it.
Contains sixteen limited-edition shades, the most ever featured in a NARS eyeshadow palette—from shimmering beige silver to ruby satin to light forest green matte.
The NARS Bijoux Eyeshadow Palette has a beautiful, silver chrome design with a monochrome layered ribbon design, just like everything else within the Unwrapped Collection. Inside the palette, there’s a large mirror and a mix of finishes.
Inside the NARS Bijoux Eyeshadow Palette, there are the following shades;
- UNDER YOUR SKIN (shimmering beige silver)
- DEVOTION (sparkling antique gold)
- COPYCAT (shimmering rose)
- FUEL THE FIRE (sparkling amber)
- DO IT AGAIN (light pink satin)
- LIMELIGHT (sparkling pink/gold)
- PANDEMONIUM (shimmering amethyst
- THRILL SEEKER (light forest green matte)
- DIRTY DEEDS (mauve matte)
- ON FIRE (shimmering burnt orange)
- GET HOT (ruby satin)
- MIDNIGHT RIDER (shimmering emerald)
- IDOLIZED (shimmering cocoa)
- GO DEEP (burnt sienna matte)
- GIRL GANG (cocoa matte)
- POWERHOUSE (deep brown satin)
NARS tend to stick to the same kind of shades and finishes, and I feel like this palette is a little different to their usual palettes, and that’s what really attracted me to it. It’s such a beautiful palette, and it’s available right now…