NARS have launched two brand new blusher palettes. The NARS Basic Instincts Cheek Quad Palettes have launched a matter of weeks after the launch of their Orgasm On The Beach Palette. I love the NARS blush palettes, so I’m always excited whenever there’s a new one, and there’s two!
The NARS Basic Instincts Cheek Quad Palettes have launched as an ULTA exclusive. ULTA does get a lot of NARS exclusives, and they tend to launch at other NARS stockists weeks later, so hopefully the two new blusher palettes will be available at other retails very soon.
The two NARS Basic Instincts Cheek Quad Palettes are limited-edition cheek quads featuring four bestselling shades of blush. NARS often create blush palettes with mostly new, never-seen-before shades, and then throw in some of their old favourites like Deep Throat and Orgasm.
However, for these two palettes, they contain existing bestselling shades, which I think is super exciting. To be able to have four of the bestselling NARS blushers within one handy, travel-friendly palette is amazing, and there’s a palette for lighter skintones, and one for deep.
First up, we have the NARS Basic Instincts Cheek Quad I, and both palettes are $39 and are said to contain $100 worth of blusher, which is a fantastic deal. The palette has a square compact, is black and features the iconic rubberised finish, like most NARS compacts.
The second NARS Basic Instincts Cheek Quad II is the second palette, which has been curated with deeper skintones in mind, with darker shades from their extensive blusher collection.
- Silky, Blendable Formula: Superfine, micronized powder pigments provide an easy, blendable application for a naturally flushed effect
- Buildable, Sheer-To-Bold Color: Buildable pigment allows control of color intensity for subtle to bold effects on every skin tone
- Customizable Color: Four bestselling shades of Blush create a wardrobe of personalized cheek looks
Let’s take a look at which shades feature inside the two NARS Basic Instincts Cheek Quad Palettes….
- Orgasm (peachy pink with golden shimmer)
- Orgasm X (shimmering deep coral with gold pearl)
- Behave (matte pink mauve)
- Dolce Vita (matte dusty rose)
- Torrid (warm coral with golden shimmer)
- Savage (shimmering red brown)
- Exhibit A (matte red)
- Taj Mahal (burnished orange with golden shimmer)
I think both of the NARS Basic Instincts Cheek Quad Palettes look beautiful, and I personally really enjoy using blush palettes, as I like to blend shades together and create custom shades.
You get 0.56 oz / 15g of blusher for $39, which is a really great deal, especially for a brand like NARS, and these two limited edition blusher palettes are available right here.
Thank you so much @SnoopyCoupon for the beauty news!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!