If you love NARS as much as I do, you’ll be excited by their newest launch as it’s seriously pretty! The NEW NARS Afterglow Eyeshadow Palette is a limited edition palette, with a beautiful warm toned ‘heat’ inspired shade selection and has launched alongside the limited edition Overlust Cheek Palette which is equally pretty, and both palettes are available right now.
NARS Afterglow Eyeshadow Palette
- Apply shadow directly on top of Tinted Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base to create full intensity that lasts all day.
- Versatile formula can be used as an eyeshadow or liner.
- Wide range of shades and finishes allow you to create endless looks.
TALC • MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE • ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE • DIMETHICONE • OCTYLDODECYL STEARATE • OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): CARMINE (CI 75470) • IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) • IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) • IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) • MICA • TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)]
The NARS Afterglow Eyeshadow Palette is £59 and contains twelve powder eyeshadows in a mixture of matte, satin, metallic and shimmer finishes. The palette is packaged within a beauty, fiery orange palette with a raised ripple design on top of the lid. The colour is so bright and vibrant, and I think it complements the hues inside the palette perfectly.
TOP ROW (left to right):
- FIRST TASTE (shimmering pale gold)
- SHADOW HILL (matte saddle)
- HOT LINE (metallic tangerine)
- WHIPPED (matte warm brown)
SECOND ROW (left to right):
- CRUSHED (matte apricot)
- MAD LOVE (matte peach)
- PUSH IT (iridescent golden pink)
- RIDING HIGH (shimmering rose)
BOTTOM ROW (left to right):
- BAYADERE I (sparkling bronze)
- TROUBLE (shimmering coral)
- DEEP CUT (metallic fuchsia)
- GUAYAQUIL (bright metallic rust)
Each of the eyeshadows contains 1.4g of product, making them full sized eyeshadows and a great deal for the price considering how much NARS individual eyeshadows cost. The swatches look so beautiful on all three skintones, and the shadows look beautifully pigmented.
I just love the overall warm toned theme across the palette and packaging, and it’s going to be such a popular palette. I wish NARS wouldn’t just do limited edition palettes like this, as it’s so frustrating when you fall in love with one of their palettes only to discover it’s limited edition or already sold out. It’s available on Cult Beauty right now.