It’s been a while since John Lewis launched a new beauty box, and the My John Lewis The Beauty Of Sleep Box has launched today, as an exclusive offer for those that are members of the John Lewis My John Lewis loyalty card. We’ve seen some epic beauty kits from John Lewis, like the John Lewis Beauty Weekend Goody Bag 2021 from last year.
My John Lewis is completely free, and by being a member, you’ll be able to redeem a whole host of offers, as well as being able to purchase their beauty boxes. Keep on reading to find out all about their latest edit…
My John Lewis The Beauty Of Sleep Box
“Say hello to The Beauty Of Sleep Box — a curated edit of overnight treatments and sleep accessories, exclusively curated for My John Lewis members. The box is packed full of cult favourites from some of our biggest beauty brands including Lancôme, Sarah Chapman, Liz Earle, OTO, Sisley and more. Discover new products from night creams and serums to a pillow spray and facial massager, each chosen to transform your nightly beauty regime and help you wake up feeling your best.“
The My John Lewis The Beauty Of Sleep Box GWP can be yours for absolutely free when you spend £100 or more on beauty products.
You just need to add £100+ of products to your basket, and then add the My John Lewis The Beauty Of Sleep Box GWP to your basket (right here), followed by entering the exclusive code: MYJLBEAUTYOFSLEEP to remove the price of the box from your total.
So, what’s inside the My John Lewis The Beauty Of Sleep Box GWP?
- Sarah Chapman The Facialift
- OTO Cleansing Jam Exfoliator, 25ml
- Liz Earle CICA Restore Paste, Full Size, 50ml
- Lancôme Rénergie Night Cream, 15ml:
- Lumene Lähde Nordic Hydra Hydration Recharge Overnight Cream, 15ml
- Evolve Organic Beauty Hyaluronic Serum 200, Full Size, 10ml:
- This Works Deep Sleep Body Cocoon, Full Size, 100ml
- This Works: Deep Sleep Pillow Spray, 35ml:
- Rituals The Ritual of Jing Instant Care Hand Lotion, Full Size, 70ml
- Sisley Hair Rituel Restructuring Overnight Hair Balm, 15g
- Lumity Restful Nights Booster Supplement, 14 x Day Trial:
All of the products within this sleep-themed beauty box are worth £193, which is a fantastic freebie, and like always, it’s limited edition, so it’ll sell out super quickly like all John Lewis beauty boxes, and is available right now.
All images belong to John Lewis.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!