There are so many different brands offering vitamin C serums, it can be a little overwhelming to know which one to try. The Murad Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum is Murad’s most recent launch, and it boasts of some pretty bold claims!
Murad Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum
Murad explain that pollution and UV light can accelerate skin damage through oxidative (free radical) stress. Vitamin C is said to be a potent antioxidant that supports healthier-looking skin, and can help prevent visible skin damage like hyperpigmentation, dullness and uneven tone.
The Murad Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum contains glycolic acid which rapidly resurfaces and removes dead, dulling surface cells to reveal more radiant skin, and clears the way for vitamin C to penetrate skin more effectively.
Murad have formulated the serum without fragrance and artificial colours, making it ideal for all skin tones and skin types, from oily to dry.
- Vita-C Complex: Delivers higher antioxidant defence to help ensure the stability and potency of vitamin C.
- Glycolic Acid: Works to remove dulling surface cells to support vitamin C delivery.
- Phyto-Luminescent Extract: Helps transforms UV energy into a source of light that illuminates the skin’s appearance.
- Use AM and PM.
- After cleansing, massage Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum over face, neck, and chest and follow with a moisturizer.
- Glycolic acid in Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum may produce a slight tingling sensation that is temporary and normal.
The Murad Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum is £72 / $80 and contains 30ml of product within an airless dual chamber pump bottle.
The dual-chamber design delivers a concentrated, fresh dose of vitamin C and glycolic acid with every use. If you like the sound of this new innovative vitamin C serum, it’s available right now.