If you’re having a rubbish January like myself, the M&S The Beauty TLC Edit Beauty Box has launched to give us a box of beauty treats for a much-needed pamper this January. If you’d like to find out all about the latest M&S beauty box, keep on reading…
“The Beauty TLC Edit contains eight special self-care products to rejuvenate your body and mind. Worth over £85, this collection of skincare, fragrance, hair and body heroes has been chosen by our in-house beauty experts for their wellbeing-boosting properties, and includes four full-size products to add to your beauty routine.“
The M&S The Beauty TLC Edit Beauty Box is on sale for just £30, and the products inside this box are worth over £85, so you’re getting a really great deal, especially with some fantastic brands included.
So, what’s included inside the M&S The Beauty TLC Edit Beauty Box?
- 4 X 2.5ml Provenance – Eau De Parfum Discovery Set
- 1x30ml Neom – Perfect Night’s Sleep Pillow Mist
- 1x75g Neom – Perfect Night’s Sleep Scented Travel Candle
- 1x15ml Emma hardie – Purifying Pink Clay Detox Mask
- 1x75ml Percy & reed – I Need a Hero! Wonder Balm Hair Primer
- 1x100ml Neal’s YARD REMEDIES – Aromatic Foaming Bath
- 1x100ml This works – Morning Expert Shower Gel
- 1x60ml Apothecary – Calm Hand & Body Lotion
This box is only available whilst stocks last, so if you like the look of this limited edition beauty box, make sure you snap it up whilst you can to avoid disappointment.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!