The Morphe x Mmmmitchell Deck the Haul Collection has been revealed today as the newest Morphe influencer collaboration collection. Morphe last collaborated with Louie Castro back in April for a purple themed edit, and it's exciting that Morphe have created a special festive edit this time with It's Mmmmitchell.
Morphe x Mmmmitchell Deck the Haul Collection
The Morphe x Mmmmitchell Deck the Haul Collection is a thirteen piece collection featuring both skincare and makeup treats, and offers an amazing saving.
“Whether you’re going big or staying home, this must-have collection gives you everything you need this holiday: The skincare for ultimate cozy mode and the makeup to sleigh the looks, all curated by Mmmmitchell.
With oh-so sweet blending skills like no other, Mmmmitchell is that glam bestie you need in your life 24/7. From boyband beginnings to sought-after makeup artist, he creates endless looks that get all the likes.“
Morphe launched a music themed collection in the summer, which was fronted by Mitchell and Daisy, so it must be exciting for Mitchell to collaborate with Morphe once more.
So what's included within the Morphe x Mmmmitchell Deck the Haul Collection? Let me tell you….
- Morphe 9H Hot For Hue Artistry Palette
- Morphe M441 Pro Firm Blending Crease Brush
- Morphe E27 Pro Round Blender Brush
- Morphe M502 Round Blender Brush
- Morphe Continuous Setting Mist
- Morphe Color Pencil in Bite Me
- Morphe Color Pencil in Sweet Tea
- Morphe 2 Prep Polish Lip Scrub
- Patchology Flashpatch® Rejuvenating Eye Gels – 1 pair
- Frank Body Original Face Scrub – 35 ml
- Lanolips 101 Ointment Multi-Balm Minty
- Banila Mini Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original – 25 ml
- P.Louise & Mmmmitchell Acid Reign in Blank Canvas
I think the Morphe x Mmmmitchell Deck the Haul Collection is a great deal, and it's only available via the Morphe website, so if you fancy purchasing it, I'd recommend doing it whilst you can as it will definitely sell out quickly.