As we get closer to June, we’ll see more Pride inspired collections and the Morphe x GLSEN Pride Collection is the newest Pride beauty collection to be announced, and it’s officially launched right here. There’s so many Pride collections and products, but this is my favourite collection thus far.
We’ve already seen the Sally Hansen Pride Collection and the Marc Jacobs Pride Enamored Collection, and the Morphe x GLSEN Pride Collection is set to launch on the 28th of May in time for Pride month.
**Plus Morphe are donating 100% of net proceeds, a minimum of $50,000 to GLSEN.org from sales of this collection.**
Morphe x GLSEN Pride Collection 2020
What is Pride month? The month of June was chosen for LGBT Pride Month to commemorate the Stonewall riots, which occurred at the end of June 1969.
As a result, many pride events are held during this month to recognize the impact LGBT people have had in the world. Some pride events include LGBT pride parades and marches, rallies, commemorations, community days, dance parties, and festivals.
The Morphe x GLSEN Pride Collection is a collaborative collection with GLSEN (a non-profit organisation working to create safe and inclusive K-12 schools for LGBTQ youth);
“We created this limited edition collection for GLSEN to inspire you to shine your light and help shape a brighter future for LGBTQ+ students everywhere.” – Morphe
Morphe have revealed four fun products within the Morphe x GLSEN Pride Collection;
- Morphe 10G GLSEN UP Artistry Palette $18
- Morphe A Better Whirled 6 Piece Brush Collection $26 ($51 value)
- Morphe Lip Gloss “Speak Out” (holographic rainbow sparkle) $9
- Morphe Pride Continuous Setting Mist (limited edition scent) $16
“Morphe strives to create a safe space where you feel understood, accepted, and loved. A place free of judgment. And full of inspiration. Where you can rock a full beat or kick it low-key.
And the only thing that really matters is exploring your creativity. A place where you can speak out loud and shine your light. Where only you decide how you live your life.
Morphe is a place where you can be: She, He, They, Free, YOU. #FreeToBeYou” – Morphe
The Morphe 10G GLSEN UP Artistry Palette looks amazing, with ten bright and colourful shades inside a holographic effect cardboard design.
- Keep it Kind (candy pink silk slip topper)
- Blaze A Trail (orange creamsicle silk slip topper)
- Shine Hope (lemon yellow silk slip topper)
- Inspire Change (baby blue silk slip topper)
- Accept Everyone (violet silk slip topper)
- Love Yourself (hot pink glitter)
- Be A Visionary (multi-chrome glitter)
- Live Your Life (lime green glitter)
- Dream Big (ultraviolet glitter)
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T (rainbow glitter)
It looks like there’s some pressed glitters and there’s a mirror in the lid, with the hashtag #BEFREETOBEYOU on the palette too.
Next up in the Morphe x GLSEN Pride Collection is the Morphe A Better Whirled 6 Piece Brush Collection includes a holographic effect makeup bag to store the six makeup brushes. There are six eye makeup brushes with white wooden handles, with iridescent coloured ferrules and duo-fiber bristles.
- All Over Lid Brush: Glitters, metallics, mattes, and shimmers-this brush baddie can handle any shade you throw its way. Bristle type: Synthetic
- Oval Camouflage Brush: Pack on those super creamy shades, Morphe Babe-this best-in-class brush is full of tricks. Bristle type: Synthetic
- Pro Firm Blending Brush: Say hey to seamless blend with this tapered brush that has the perf amount of firmness and fullness. Bristle type: Synthetic
- Pointed Pro Blender Brush: It’s sweep dreams all the way with this fluffy blending brush that helps you rock any eye look. Bristle type: Synthetic
- Small Chisel Detail Brush: Smudge out your liner to perfection or press product into small areas with this short, dense brush. Bristle type: Synthetic
- Detail Liner Brush: Detailed eye looks are easy with this super precise brush that gives you total control .Bristle type: Synthetic
This is such a fun brush set for Morphe, and it suits the theme of the Morphe x GLSEN Pride Collection perfectly.
There’s just one lip gloss, and the Morphe Speak Out Lip Gloss has a white cap for this collection, usually they have black caps. I think this looks like a super pretty lip topper shade, and $9 is such a great price – I LOVE the Morphe Lip Gloss formula.
“Show them your sparkle with the addictively buttery, never-sticky Speak Out Lip Gloss by Morphe. Use alone or layer over you fave lippie for some holographic rainbow shine.”
- Sheer shimmer
- Buttery formula
- Instant shine power
Lastly in the Morphe x GLSEN Pride Collection, the Pride Continuous Setting Mist comes in a white bottle, with Morphe written in rainbow colours on the front.
“Featuring a sweet, limited-edition scent, the Morphe Continuous Setting Mist is their best-selling mist that sets liquid or powder makeup with a radiant finish.
A continuous, air-powered spray delivers an even and controlled application.” – Morphe
- Original, cult-favorite formula
- Delivers a radiant finish
- Infused with Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, and fruit extracts
The special scent is a sweet scent, although they haven’t said specifically what the sweet scent will be, but it’s bound to be lovely as their Peach version from the Saweetie collection was so nice!
The Morphe x GLSEN Pride Collection is live now!