Morphe have launched the new Morphe x Daisy Marquez Holiday Lash Haul today, as a new influencer collaboration. They only just launched the Mmmmitchell Holiday Haul, so it’s exciting that they’ve launched another collaboration so soon.
Morphe x Daisy Marquez Holiday Lash Haul
“Show off a full fringe with this eye-catching haul curated by the lash queen herself, Daisy Marquez. This self-taught MUA shows us that when it comes to a beauty routine, lashes may be last, but they definitely are not least.“
The Morphe x Daisy Marquez Holiday Lash Haul is $35, however the contents inside the box are worth $81. This bundle is themed around lashes, and has everything you could need for festive makeup looks.
Inside the Morphe x Daisy Marquez Holiday Lash Haul, there are the following products;
- Morphe Make It Big Mini Volumizing Mascara – This mini version of our new mascara is small in size, but big on volume, so you can take it anywhere.
- Morphe Lashes in Hollywood Hills – Get a fanned-out look with these lashes that have a lightweight band and natural wispy effect.
- Grandelash-MD Mini Lash Enhancing Serum – Infused with a blend of vitamins, peptides, and amino acids to promote the appearance of longer, thicker-looking lashes.
- Lilly Lashes in Miami Faux Mink – This beautiful, multi-dimensional, round lash style is ultra-wispy, adding an even amount of volume and length.
- Lilly Lashes Mini Black Brush On Lash Adhesive – Created with safe and gentle ingredients, this latex-free, quick-dry adhesive is the perfect pair to any lash.
- Flutter Lashes in Intoxicating –These lashes are hand-assembled with fine synthetic fibers, and precisely layered to offer a dimensional effect.
I really like that the Morphe x Daisy Marquez Holiday Lash Haul features a selection of brands, and not just Morphe. The other brands included in the box are brands Morphe stocks, and it includes lashes, mascara, lash serum and lash glue. If you like the look of the Morphe x Daisy Marquez Holiday Lash Haul, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Morphe.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!