The Morphe x Saweetie collaboration launched at the start of March, but now it's launched at Cult Beauty including the Morphe VIP Sweep By Saweetie 6 Piece Brush Set.
It's taken quite a while for the collection to launch at Morphe's UK retailers, but it has been available via the Morphe UK website since the 3rd of March. No Morphe collection would be complete without a makeup brush set, and this particular set is really cute.
Morphe VIP Sweep By Saweetie 6 Piece Brush Set
The Morphe x Saweetie Platinum Collection is different to their average collaborations, as it’s their collab with a musician rather than a beauty influencer.
The collection is titled ‘Backstage with Saweetie’ and is festival inspired. The promotional images for the collection are beautifully vibrant, and fit the festival vibe perfectly.
”Titled “Backstage with Saweetie,” the festival-inspired collection showcases the star’s “Icy Girl” mantra that is all about embracing your sexuality and feeling confident.”
If you don't know who Saweetie is, she's a Bay Area rapper and this whole collection is super colourful and features the 24A Artist Pass Palette, Icy Lips Gloss Set, Saweet Peach Mini Continuous Setting Mist and the Morphe VIP Sweep By Saweetie 6 Piece Brush Set.
The Morphe VIP Sweep By Saweetie 6 Piece Brush Set is £29 and includes six different eye makeup brushes and a VIP Sweep Belt Bag.
This whole collection has been created with festivals in mind way before the world's crisis but I think it's really cute that the set includes a translucent orange bum bag. The bag has a smaller zipped compartment on the front, and a zipped main section with an extendable orange strap.
The Morphe VIP Sweep By Saweetie 6 Piece Brush Set includes the following six brushes;
- Silicone Glitter Packer Brush – Get perfectly blended, mess-free glitter application with this silicone brush that gets sparkle right where you want it (and nowhere else).
- Oval Fluff Brush – Pack it on with this flat, fluff brush for buildable pigment that can hold their attention.
- Smudger Brush – You'll be smokin' hot thanks to the ultimate smudger brush that has smoky eyes down pat.
- Pointed Blender Brush – It’s the beginning of the blend with this tapered brush that’s ready to work your crease for diffused shadow that pops.
- Detailed Bullet Crease Brush – Bolder is clearly better with this pencil brush for precise pigment placement.
- Pro Round Blender Brush – Sweep on the pigment or blend it out with this soft, domed brush that can tag-team highlight and shadow.
The Morphe VIP Sweep By Saweetie 6 Piece Brush Set is available now via Morphe UK Website.