Morphe has launched a few new products in the last couple of weeks, and the Morphe Stroke Of Luxe 18 Piece Brush Set is just one of them.
Yesterday we saw the launch of their new 18H Sweet On Hue Palette, which is a pastel themed palette, and now we have a huge makeup brush set.
It does feel a little strange that they’d launch the Morphe Stroke Of Luxe 18 Piece Brush Set now, especially in the same week that they’ve announced the upcoming Morphe x Ariel Tejada Collaboration which is launching at the end of May.
That’s a big brush set, so it does feel like that this set will detract from that influencer collaboration a little. Interestingly, Morphe did a very low-key reveal of this brush set on Instagram today, but surely you’d wait a little while before launching another?
“Get swept away with that luxe life, Morphe Babe. Flirty and chic, these 18 synthetic and natural rose-gold brushes will help ya buff, blend, and everything in between.“
The Morphe Stroke Of Luxe 18 Piece Brush Set is $90 / £90, and has a value of £191 which is amazing. These brushes all have black handles, rose gold ferrules and a mix of different bristles (natural and synthetic) depending on each of the brushes, and includes the following brushes;
- R30 Oval Foundation Brush (synthetic)
- R6 Flat Buffer Brush (synthetic)
- R2 Pro Tapered Powder Brush (synthetic)
- R7 Deluxe Pointed Powder Brush (natural)
- R13 Pointed Contour Brush (synthetic)
- R4 Pro Angle Blush Brush (synthetic)
- R3 Precision Pointed Contour Brush (synthetic)
- R8 Pro Flat Contour Brush (natural)
- R9 Curved Contour Brush (synthetic)
- R36 Pointed Highlight Brush (natural)
- R37 Pointed Blender Brush (natural)
- R38 Round Blender Brush (natural & synthetic)
- R39 Tapered Blender Brush (natural)
- R42 Oval Shadow/Concealer Brush (synthetic)
- R43 Small Chisel Detail Brush (synthetic)
- R41 Pencil Crease Brush (natural)
- R44 Angle Liner/Spoolie Brush (natural & synthetic)
- R45 Angled Liner Brush (synthetic)
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!