Wow we have yet another new launch from Morphe, and this time it’s a whole collection. The Morphe Complexion Pro Face Palette Collection has launched today, and consists of five face palettes. Morphe only yesterday launched their Maddie Ziegler Collection, and their Coca-Cola Collection last week, so it’s exciting we have another new launch to lust after.
Morphe Complexion Pro Face Palette Collection
The new Morphe Complexion Pro Face Palette Collection consists of five different face palettes, but it’s actually an extension of an existing product range they already offer.
Each of these palettes in the Morphe Complexion Pro Face Palette Collectionare $24 / , and are£24 packaged within a black plastic compact with a mirror in the lid.
- BRIGHTENER: Create light and luminosity by applying this underneath the eyes, to the inner corners of the eyes, and around the inner cheek area with a precise brush like the JH07. Feeling extra? Add it to the center of the nose, chin, and forehead.
- BRONZER: Warm things up by placing bronzer on the high points of your face. Use downward motions and a fluffy complexion brush like the E65 to perfect that sun-kissed look.
- CONTOUR: To help chisel and sculpt, use the E65 or an angled brush to place contour on the temples (near the hairline), underneath cheekbones, and in the hollows of the cheeks.
- BLUSH: To add depth and create a healthy-looking glow, saturate a full, soft brush like the E4 and place blush around cheekbones, the apples of the cheeks, lower cheek area, and the center of the nose.
- HIGHLIGHTER: Drop the pop on the high cheekbones, center of the forehead, bridge of the nose, brow bone, eyelids, Cupid’s bow, and center of the chin. We love applying highlighter with the M510 (or the M310 for a more subtle look).
Each of these face palettes in the Morphe Complexion Pro Face Palette Collection contain eight powders to highlight, bronze, contour and blush the skin, and the 8S Stellar Impact is an example of this format, and may have been the inspiration for this cheek collection.
“Take your looks to the next level with these palettes that feature a matte brightener, matte contour, two bronzers, two blushes, and two totally lit highlighter formulas (a creamy powder, plus a silk slip topper).” – Morphe
They do also have the 8C and 8W palettes, both of which just contain blush shades, but the Morphe Complexion Pro Face Palette Collection consists of full face palettes, rather than just being an all highlighter or all blusher palette. If you’d like to see the five new palettes within the Morphe Complexion Pro Face Palette Collection, keep on reading…
Morphe 8F Fair Play Face Palette
This palette is designed for those with fair to light skin tones, and contains the following shades;
- Go Rogue
Morphe 8M Medium Vibes Face Palette
This palette is designed for those with light to medium skin tones, and contains the following shades;
- Leading Light
- Outta Control
Morphe 8T Totally Tan Face Palette
This palette is designed for those with medium to deep tan skin tones, and contains the following shades;
- Power Player
- Big Shot
- Filthy Rich
Morphe 8R That’s Rich Face Palette
This palette is designed for deep tan to rich skin tones, and contains the following shades;
- You Fancy
Morphe 8D Deep Glam Face Palette
This palette is designed for deep to very deep skin tones, and contains the following shades;
- Party Starter
- So Epic
- Heart Throb
I think it’s fantastic that the Morphe Complexion Pro Face Palette Collection is so inclusive, with a palette for the fairest of skintones, and the deepest of skintones.
For £24, you’re getting eight generously sized powders, with a total weight of 28g, working out at 3.5g per shade. If you like the look of these new palettes, they’re available right now..
BUY HERE: Morphe UK / Morphe US / ULTA
All images belong to Morphe.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!