The Morphe Cherry Coke Cheerfully Cherry Artistry Palette is launching next week, as part of the latest round of the Morphe x Coca-Cola collaboration.
We saw Morphe team up with Coca-Cola for the first time, last summer. The second round of their collaboration launched earlier this year, and now the Morphe x Cherry Coke Makeup Collection is the third collaboration between the two.
“Say 👋 to the Cherry Coke Cheerfully Cherry Artistry Palette! ($24us) ✨ from relaxin’ neutrals & bold berries to ready-for-anything reds, this refreshin’ palette of cheerful shades is the ultimate cherry on top 🍒“
The Morphe Cherry Coke Cheerfully Cherry Artistry Palette is an eighteen pan palette, within a tin style packaging. The packaging is extremely similar to the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palettes.
Even down to the pan shape, and closure on the tin, so it looks to be an identical component, but there’s nothing in the Too Faced palette collection which is similar in terms of colour story, so it’s just the tin design that’s similar.
Let’s take a look at the shades inside the Morphe Cherry Coke Cheerfully Cherry Artistry Palette…
- “Sweet Crave” (pink shimmer)
- “So Delish” (matte tan)
- “Dessert First” (matte peachy brown)
- “Very Cherry” (red shimmer)
- “Fruity Fierce” (matte cranberry)
- “Wild Bunch” (metallic maroon)
- “Yum Yum” (matte light peach)
- “Gimme More” (metallic champagne)
- “Glam Pop” (metallic peach)
- “Bing It On” (metallic magenta)
- “With a Twist” (metallic cranberry)
- “All In” (matte plum)
- “Refresh Sesh” (matte cream)
- “Pretty Please” (metallic warm pink)
- “Lighthearted” (matte mauve)
- “Satisfaction” (matte rose)
- “Pit Happens” (matte brown)
- “Sundae Fundae” (matte deep brown)
When I first saw the Morphe Cherry Coke Cheerfully Cherry Artistry Palette, I wasn’t initially interested in it, however after seeing more photos, it looks like a really beautiful palette, which would be perfect as we head into fall/autumn.
There are some really beautiful shimmers, such as With a Twist on the middle row. Although it’s a little repetitive to do three rounds of a Coca-Cola collaboration, I feel like this palette, and the format are new and interesting for Morphe as a brand, and I’m tempted to pick it up, as it looks really pretty.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!