Morphe’s 2020 Christmas collection is officially here, and just like every year, there’s a beautiful brush set. The Morphe Brush Lust 10 Piece Eye Brush Set is the brush set on offer this year, and it’s all about the eyes, and has launched alongside the new 35XO Natural Flirt Palette.
Morphe Brush Lust 10 Piece Eye Brush Set
The Morphe Brush Lust 10 Piece Eye Brush Set is a ten-piece brush set with a cute metallic pinky purple brush bag. This set wasn’t supposed to launch in the UK until the 22nd of October, but it’s now available right here.
The set includes ten different eye makeup brushes to create the perfect eye makeup look. I think it’s clever to launch the eyeshadow palette alongside the brush set, but there’s also two lip kits, a setting spray duo, some false lashes and a highlighter / eyeshadow hybrid.
Each of the brushes have golden wooden handles, golden ferrules and white bristles. The brushes included within this set are;
- Firm Shadow Brush: This firm brush lets you get the most out of your shades for max color and endless bold looks.
- Silicone Glitter Packer Brush: Get perfectly blended, mess-free glitter application with this silicone brush that gets sparkle right where you want it (and nowhere else).
- Angled Concealer Brush: Imperfections? Don’t know ’em. This concealer brush has an angled edge that is just right for blending in cream formulas to create a flawless finish.
- Blending Crease Brush: Fluffy blending brush with a defined, tapered point. This brush is perfect for diffusing harsh lines and giving your crease color a final blend.
- Deluxe Angle Blender Brush: This angled brush is a wonder-worker for small areas like the corners of the eyes.
- Pointed Deluxe Blender Brush: This brush has a thick base and a rounded tip to create soft, blown-out lines that are perfect for cut crease looks and a smoky lower lash line.
- Pointed Mini Blender Brush: This slim brush tapers to a fine point for a light, wispy application of color. It can be used to blend out harsh edges or deposit small amounts of color in targeted areas.
- Bullet Crease Brush: This short, dense brush tapers to a defined point and is perfect for cut crease looks and precise color placement.
- Brow Highlighter Brush: Keep your brow game strong with this brush that can really drop the pop.
- Angle Liner Brush: You’re in total control with this super-fine, angle liner brush.
- Bag: This sleek zippered bag is perfect for storing brushes and beauty essentials.
Priced at £29, I think this brush set is really reasonable, and any makeup addict would be delighted to receive the brush set as a gift this Christmas. Morphe eye brushes are my favourite, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Morphe.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!