Morphe surprised everyone with the launch of the Morphe 9V Vintage Rose Artistry Palette & 9W Smoke and Shadow Artistry Palette today. There are so many new launches today, it's really hard to keep up.
I love Morphe, and really rate their eyeshadow palettes, so I have no doubt that these two new palettes will be amazing, and I love the colour stories in both of the palettes.
Morphe 9V Vintage Rose Artistry Palette & Morphe 9W Smoke and Shadow Artistry Palette
Both of the new palettes are part of their nine pan series, with powder formulas in a compact black mirrored compact.
The palettes are both available on the Morphe website, and they're £12 each with a mixture of matte, shimmer and satin finishes.
Morphe 9V Vintage Rose Artistry Palette £12
All of your dusty rose dreams are coming true with these gorgeous neutral hues. This palette of powerfully pigmented, crazy-creamy, beyond-blendable shades is made for creating rosy, soft glam looks.
- That’s Classic / matte cream
- Blossom / matte dusty mauve
- Flourish / shimmering icy pink
- Perf in Pink / matte peony pink with sparkle
- Retro Whoa / shimmering golden mauve
- Rose Bold / matte dusty rose
- Legend Has It / shimmering rosy bronze
- Petal Play / matte rosy taupe
- Forget Me Not / matte rich cocoa
Morphe 9W Smoke and Shadow Artistry Palette £12
Rock a smoky eye like no other with these gunmetal grays and dark, rich hues. This palette of powerfully pigmented, crazy-creamy, beyond-blendable shades is made for creating sultry, smoldering looks.
- All Hours / matte chrome
- After Dusk / matte deep khaki
- Wicked One / shimmering bronze
- Feelin’ Moody / shimmering olive bronze
- Steel Away / shimmering steel gray
- Dark Side / matte smoky mocha
- Silver Storm / shimmering silver
- Nightfall / shimmering charcoal
- Lights Off / matte black
I think the Morphe 9V Vintage Rose Artistry Palette would have to be my favourite out of the two, as I love rosy toned shades, but they're both really pretty palettes.
If you haven't tried the Morphe Eyeshadow formula, these would be really great starting palettes and at £12 they're affordable too.