There’s a brand new Morphe eyeshadow palette, and it’s the Morphe 35T Sweetest Tea Artistry Palette. This week also saw the launch of two new nine-pan palettes too; with the 9B and 9Z palettes being added to the collection.
Well, this new palette is part of the Morphe 35T Sweetest Tea Artistry Palette Collection and is launching alongside two lip kits, with Louie Castro fronting the campaign.
“Sweet Tea just got sweeter. Our most-loved, cult-favorite liner shade Sweet Tea inspires a new collection for lips and eyes coming 1/3 ☕️“
The Morphe 35T Sweetest Tea Artistry Palette Collection has been created to be themed around the brand’s bestselling lip liner in the shade Sweet Tea, and Morphe has created a 35-pan eyeshadow palette themed around the pinky nude hue that is Sweet Tea.
I have to admit, when I first saw the eyeshadow palette, I assumed it was the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Volume 2 Eyeshadow Palette, as it has the same pink and purple tones, in the following shade names;
- Row 1: Sugar Me / Sip Sip / Chill Moment / Drink It In / Day In The Life / My Bestie / So Cute
- Row 2: Chug Along / OG Crew / Talkin’ Glitz / Share Gossip / Such A Flirt / Next Level / Bomb AF
- Row 3: Temptin’ Hue / Peaches / Heat Wave / Not That Innocent / Another Round / Throw A Fit / Thirst Trap
- Row 4: Sweet Tea / Spiked / Flaming Hot / Grab Drinks / Like Candy / With Attitude / Feeling Saucy
- Row 5: Always Trending / Spilling Awe / Contents Are Hot / Naugh-Tea / Sweetest Tea / In The Mood / Ultra Sultry
I think if you already own that palette, you’ll perhaps want to skip this new palette, as there will be quite a lot of overlap with the shades, but it’s still a super pretty pink and purple themed palette.
In addition to the eyeshadow palette, there’s also two lip kits which are launching, each of which have a lip liner pencil and a high-shine gloss.
The two lip kits on offer are; Sweet Tea and then Sweetest Tea. This collection is set to launch on the 3rd of January, and is a great way for Morphe to start the brand new year.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!