Morphe launched their Morphe 2 brand yesterday in collaboration with Charli and Dixie D’Amelio, and the Morphe 35C Everyday Chic Artistry Palette has launched today . It’s their newest 35 pan palette, and it’s such a pretty palette.
Morphe 35C Everyday Chic Artistry Palette
It’s been a while since Morphe launched a 35 pan palette, with their last palette being their 35 I Icy Fantasy Artistry Palette. It’s strange why this palette has launched at ULTA first.
So I don’t know if ULTA have uploaded it to their website too soon, but the Morphe 35C Everyday Chic Artistry Palette will be available from the Morphe website from the 4th of August.
This new palette is designed to take your look from daytime to date night, thanks to neutral shades of taupe and camel, which are complemented by soft hues of purple, jade and sapphire.
As well as containing velvety matte and eye-catching shimmer finishes, these shades add a touch of glam to any occasion.
Morphe 35C Everyday Chic Artistry Palette Shades
- Row 1 : Cheers to You, Chic It Out, Whoa Is Me, Getting Ready, Be My Guest, Love It, Feelin’ Pretty
- Row 2 : Cute Shoes, Enamored, Call Me Gorg, Melt Hearts, Total Mood, On My Way, Weekend Plans
- Row 3 : Oh La La, Selfie Sesh, Fancy This, Talk of the Town, Playtime, Hello There, Oh You
- Row 4 : Good Lookin’, It’s a Date, Ready to Mingle, RSVP Yes, Heads Turn, Side of Sass, Have a Moment
- Row 5 : Thx It’s New, My Pleasure, Text Me Later, Just Perfect, Enthralled, Heels On, Fashionably Late
I love that the Morphe 35C Everyday Chic Artistry Palette is mainly a cool toned palette, with so many pretty shades. There’s a mixture of shimmers, mattes and satins, and there might even be a pressed glitter on the third row too.
If you like the look of this new palette, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Morphe.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!