The Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palettes has been revealed as being the latest launch for Morphe 2. Morphe 2 is the younger sister brand of Morphe, and the brand is fronted by sisters Dixie and Charli D’Amelio, and launched last summer.
“GET READY! @morphe2‘s Quad Goals Multi-Palettes are coming to morphe.com 5/25 ✨ snap up 4 looks in 1 easy-to-use stack. give your lids, lips, & cheeks a soft wash of color w/ these blendable, buildable shades in matte, shimmer & glitter finishes.“
The Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palettes are launching tomorrow as an Instagram exclusive, but they’ll be launching on the Morphe website too very soon, so keep checking their website to see when they’re on general sale.
There’s five palettes launching, and they have stack formats, with a flip top lid, and then in each stack there are four different shades/finishes, which can be layered or be used individually.
The 5 stacks on offer are;
- Oh-So-Nudie / Nude, Cinnamon, Cocoa Rose, Pearl
- Pink Please / Tulip, Rosy, Taffy, Cherry Blossom
- Violet Vibes / Lilac, Orchid, Raspberry, Amethyst
- Fresh Peach / Peach Swirl, Papaya, Coral, Sorbet
- Stay Golden / Sunbeams, Rich Rose, Caramel, Sparkles
As soon as I saw these little stacks, they instantly reminded me of the Kaja Bento Stacks, which also contain different finishes.
I like that the Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palettes have colour co-ordinated packaging to complement the shades in each stack, which will be helpful should you own than one stack.
Morphe describe each of the five brand new palettes as containing the following finishes all-in-one, which can be used on the cheeks, lips and eyes;
- 👀 EYES: soft-lit shimmer for your lids
- 🥰 CHEEKS: creamy blush for one-swipe colour
- 👄 LIPS: tint that keeps lips feeling moisturized
- ✨ SPARKLE: dewy balm for that lil bit of glitter or shine
When I first saw the Morphe 2 Quad Goals Multi-Palettes, I wasn’t instantly intrigued, but after seeing close up images of the shades inside, I decided to buy two of the five stacks.
I tried both of the two stacks and I love them so much, and you can read my review of the Oh So Nudie Quad Goals Palette right here, and they’re all available for purchase right now.