Morphe launched their new Glamabronze collection this afternoon, and in addition to the new Glamabronze ten shade range of face and body bronzers is the Morphe 18S Sunset Beats Artistry Palette. Morphe loves a new eyeshadow palette, so it was a dead cert that there’d be one within their summery bronze collection – even if it is still February, and currently snowing outside.
Morphe 18S Sunset Beats Artistry Palette
- Moonrise / white gold shimmer
- Spectacle / yellow gold shimmer
- Awe Light / matte mustard
- Sunburst / yellow glitter
- Sun Daze / matte turmeric
- Orange Sky / matte pumpkin
- Daybreak / matte cream coffee
- Solar Flare / matte hot peach with sparkle
- Beach Scene / matte terra cotta
- Golden Hour / true gold shimmer
- Sunset View / matte ginger spice
- Bronze Moment / shimmering bronze
- Copper Vision / rich copper shimmer
- Landscape / matte hazelnut
- Maroon Island / matte plum
- Pic Perfect / shimmering amethyst
- Scarlet Blaze / matte mulberry with sparkle
- After Dusk / matte mahogany with sparkle
The Morphe 18S Sunset Beats Artistry Palette is £18 and contains 18 powder eyeshadows in glitter, matte and shimmer finishes. The palette has the same black, cardboard packaging style as their other 18 pan palettes they’ve launched, and this palette is warm overall but I like that they’ve included some cooler tones in the bottom row. The palette contains 20.6g of product, working out at 1.14g per shadow.
Looking at the shades within the Morphe 18S Sunset Beats Artistry Palette, if you covered the yellow glitter, I wouldn’t say it was that summery but the shades are all very wearable, and I like that in the top left-hand corner you have any icy white shade for the inner corners, and the bottom right corner has a super intense dark brown for creating more intense looks. The palette is available to purchase right now on both the US and UK Morphe websites.
All images belong to Morphe.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!