I don’t know about anyone else, but it feels as if Morphe are launching a new palette every other week. The Morphe 18F Talkin Flirty Artistry Palette is one of four new palettes, and they all have 18 shades which is a new size for Morphe. They’re known for their 35 pan palettes, but they’ve also had 9 pan and 12 palettes previously but never 18.
- 18B Makin’ Bank Artistry Palette
- 18T Truth or Bare Artistry Palette
- 18A Blue Ya Away Artistry Palette
- 18F Talkin’ Flirty Artistry Palette
Come here often? These seductive shades of frisky pinks and passionate purples will have you believing in lust at first sight.
Morphe 18F Talkin Flirty Artistry Palette
- Drop A Hint / champagne sheen
- Subtle / matte mocha
- Just Teasin’ / metallic golden coral
- You’re Cute / matte coral
- I’m Single / matte orchid purple
- Here’s My # / shimmering deep lilac
- Into You / shimmering almond cream
- Charming / pink creamsicle duo chrome
- Cheeky / matte blush
- Got Moves / matte rosy chestnut
- Scando / shimmering burnt bronze
- Starin’ / shimmering golden violet
- Sweet Talk / matte cotton candy pink
- Chance It / matte toffee
- Lock Eyes / matte cocoa
- Kiss & Tell / shimmering rose
- Breakin’ Hearts / matte cranberry
- Smirk / matte black plum
The Morphe 18F Talkin Flirty Artistry Palette is $18 in the US, and is £18 at Selfridges. The palette contains eighteen shades in matte and shimmer shades. Usually Morphe include a range of finishes in their palettes, but the Morphe 18F Talkin Flirty Artistry Palette has just two, although there is one duochrome shade according to the shade descriptions.
Morphe have created a really pretty mixture of purples, mauves and neutrals, and it looks like a really beautiful palette. Out of the four 18 pan palettes, this is definitely my favourite, and it’s one I’m very tempted to buy as it looks like you could create so many wearable everyday looks, but also some more intense dramatic looks too with the four deep shades in the bottom corner.