Milk Makeup have announced the new addition to their Kush collection; the Milk Makeup Kush Liquid Eyeliner, which joins the Kush High Volume Mascara and the Kush Triple Brow Pen, for the ultimate Kush brow trio.
Milk Makeup Kush Liquid Eyeliner
The Milk Makeup Kush Liquid Eyeliner is $22 and is launching on the 4th of August, so we don't have long to wait to be able to get our hands on it, and it'll be available from Sephora and Milk Makeup initially. Then it'll be available from Cult Beauty soon after.
Described as being a clean, waterproof felt tip liquid eyeliner pen which is formulated with hemp-derived cannabis seed oil and blackest black pigment for up to 24-hour wear. It's also been designed so you can remove the felt tip nib from the pen with some tweezers, and flip it over for a new-vibe liner.
“Waterproof, smudge-proof, transfer-proof, blackest black formula dries down quickly without feathering for up to 24 hours to keep your lines sharp through tears, time at the pool, and eye drops.” – Milk Makeup
Directions To Reverse:
- Flip the tip: When your applicator needs a refresh, just pull it out delicately with a tissue or tweezers and reverse sides for a good-as-new liner tip.
- The flexible ultra-fine precision felt tip is perfect for graphic wings or detail work.
- Studio Tip: Turn upside down before use, to saturate the tip.
The Milk Makeup Kush Liquid Eyeliner formula features hemp-derived cannabis seed oil*, which helps condition and hydrate skin for a smooth application without pulling, catching, or skipping along the delicate lash line. (*The hemp-derived cannabis seed oil in KUSH Liquid Eyeliner is non-psychoactive and formulated without THC.)
Water (Aqua, Eau), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Laureth-21, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Isopentyldiol, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Black 2 (CI 77266) [nano]
- Apply across the lash line from the outer corner to the inner corner of the eye.
- Use the fine point for thinner, precise lines or angle the edge for bolder, thick lines.
- Store upside down or horizontally and at room temperature for best results.
- Take off with your favorite oil-based makeup remover.
The Milk Makeup Kush Liquid Eyeliner doesn't sound overally exciting in my opinion. It just looks like a liquid liner pen, similar to the One Size Beauty Point Made Liner Pen that launched this week too.
Sure this formula contains hemp derivatives, but apart from that, it's not unique and doesn't offer anything that a $6 Revolution liner could.
I think this liner is going to appeal to those that love Milk Makeup as a brand, but for $24, there are many higher end liners that are cheaper such as KVD Vegan Beauty, Fenty Beauty and Too Faced.