Milk Makeup have unveiled their latest product, and it’s the Milk Makeup Color Chalk. Milk Makeup always launch products in formats that are different to the average beauty brand, and the new Color Chalk is a perfect example of that. If you’d like to find out more information on the Milk Makeup Color Chalk, keep on reading…
“Meet Color Chalk. Chalk it up.🎨
It’s a clean, extruded powder pigment in a solid stick format that glides on smooth for buildable payoff on eyes, cheeks, lips. It comes in a peel-off wrapper and portable reusable tube so you can take it with you anywhere.”
- 💿 The easy-to-apply solid chalk stick provides silky, shimmering payoff and builds for bolder color.
- 💿 The 14 shades can be used wet or dry.
- 💿 Use as eyeshadow, eyeliner, lip color, blush, or highlighter.
- 💿 Blend with fingers or brush.
- 💿 Comes in a peel-off wrapper and protective, portable reusable flip top tube so you’re not left with unnecessary packaging, pan, or palette waste.
- 💿 Tube is made of recyclable materials.
The Milk Makeup Color Chalk is designed to look like a crayon, with the wrapper peeling off just like a crayon. These crayons are soft enough that they can be used on the eyes, lips and cheeks, and there’s 14 different shades to choose form, with neutrals and pops of colour too.