The Mikayla x Glamlite Eyeshadow Palette launched as part of a whole collaboration between Mikayla Nogueira and Glamlite. Mikayla is one of the most popular beauty TikTok creators, and she has amassed over 6 million followers in under two years, which is just incredible.
Mikayla x Glamlite Eyeshadow Palette
When Mikayla announced she had a collab, everyone was trying to guess the brand she’d collaborated with, with ColourPop and Morphe being the front runners from the massive amount of guesses.
Well, it was Glamlite which surprised everyone, and I, myself, had never tried anything from Glamlite as they don’t have any UK retailers whatsoever – but do in Mainland Europe.
I had heard some really negative things about Glamlite’s customer service, but I decided to order the whole collection, but I had multiple issues with the brand, and didn’t receive my order, like many customers, which is a real shame.
Because of this, I’ve decided I don’t want to keep the Mikayla x Glamlite Eyeshadow Palette I ordered and paid for, and instead I’m going to give it away to one lucky reader.
It’s an absolutely gorgeous palette, but due to the terribly bad customer service from Glamlite, they’re not a brand I’m happy to promote (I would never recommend them as a brand), and I’d like the palette to go to a good home instead.
The Mikayla x Glamlite Eyeshadow Palette is $42 and contains thirty powder shadows within a cardboard design palette. The front cover of the palette contains loose holographic glitter, which moves when you move the palette.
I did think the cover was a liquid glitter effect, but it’s just loose glitter which shakes within the cover. All of the shades were hand selected by Mikayla, and also named by Mikayla, and it looks absolutely beautiful. It’s quite colourful, and the swatches all look very pretty, especially the metallic shades.
At the time of writing this post, the Mikayla x Glamlite Eyeshadow Palette is available for pre-order only, and won’t be shipped until the 30th of August, so you’re looking at mid-September at the absolute earliest.
It took one month for this palette to arrive to the UK from the launch date, so I’d imagine it’d be the 30th of September you’d receive your order if you do decide to go for the pre-order.
Mikayla x Glamlite Eyeshadow Palette Giveaway
If you’d like to enter, you need to follow the steps in the Rafflecopter widget below. It is open internationally, and in order to enter my Mikayla x Glamlite giveaway, you’ll need to do two mandatory steps. If you don’t complete these two steps, and enter via the widget, your entry won’t count;
Once you have completed these two steps within the Rafflecopter widget, there are extra entry options which are optional, but they will give you extra entries into the giveaway. If you choose to enter, good luck, and please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY.
- I will pay for postage and will post the prize to the winner myself.
- One winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter, and they’ll win one Mikayla x Glamlite Eyeshadow Palette $42.
- Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering this giveaway.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.– Information you give when entering this competition will remain confidential and will not be passed onto anyone else.
- ALL entries will be checked and verified, with any incomplete, false or duplicate entries being removed from the giveaway entirely.
- I purchased the prize myself with my own money, and this is not a sponsored post.
- The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected via Rafflecopter’s randomiser.