Melt Cosmetics already had their Allday Everyday Eyeliners, but it looks like they’ve been discontinued, and replaced with these brand new eyeliners.
“These ultra creamy pencils can be used as cream shadow. Blend all over your eyes, once they set, they won’t smudge. Transfer resistant with up to 10-hours of wear.“
The Melt Cosmetics Slick Waterline Eye Pencils are nude-toned eyeliners that provide a bright, wide-eyed effect for the waterline and creates opaque coverage in one gentle swipe without tugging.
DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC WAX, SILICA, STEARYL DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MICA,TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE/DIMETHICONOL CROSSPOLYMER, OCTADECANE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, ISOCETETH-10. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
There are five different shades to choose from, and they’re each $19;
- 🦷 Ivory – A neutral cream tone that gives a you wide-eyed effect when applied to the waterline.
- 👡 Apricot Cream – Brighten your eyes with this pale apricot tone in the waterline.
- 👜 Caramel – Give yourself that doe-eyed look by gliding this medium tan pencil across your waterline.
- 🍯 Olive – Play up a grunge eye look with this golden hue in your waterline.
- 🦦 Cacao – Smudge this deep espresso tone in and around the waterline for a smoldering eye effect.
All five shades of the Melt Cosmetics Slick Waterline Eye Pencils looks beautiful, and the long lasting formula sounds perfect for the waterline. If you’d like to get your hands on the new Melt Cosmetics liners, they’re available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!