Melt Cosmetics have announced their latest collection; the Melt Cosmetics Blueprint Collection which is one of the blue lovers out there. Melt Cosmetics are slowly replacing their Eyeshadow Stacks with eyeshadow palettes such as their She’s In Parties Palette which used to be a Stack.
Melt Cosmetics Blueprint Collection
The Melt Cosmetics Blueprint Collection features the newly renovated Blueprint Palette with your 8 favourite beautifully crafted blue and bronze toned eyeshadows from the Melt Cosmetics Blueprint Stack.
Before the Stack featured four eyeshadow pans, which had a split pan design, and the Stack is being replaced by this conventional eyeshadow palette format in a bright and vibrant metallic blue cardboard packaging design.
“The Blueprint Palette features 8 perfectly crafted blue and bronze toned in metallic and matte finishes. She just got remodeled & is now housed in a beautiful paper palette. Designed to create the finest blue eyeshadow looks for a bold frame of mind. Pop these blues on for rich & royal blue smoke.”
The shades include;
- Skylight– A celestial baby blue shimmer. The chunky pearl in this sheer shade will brighten any room. Add it to the center of the lid, over top of your blue metallics, for that extra pop of light.
- Deadbolt– Sparkling sky blue metallic, that will have any look on-lock. Applied with a fluffy brush, the shade adds a sheer layer of dazzling pearl. Use over Steel Reflect Gel Liner as a base for an ocean blue foiled effect.
- Dim-out– There isn’t a power outage, this midnight blue matte is just so pigmented it can block out any light. Use this opaque hue to add depth to your eye look or wear it all over the lid for a true-blue smoke.
- King Stud– This royal sapphire metallic shade is the framework to constructing a brilliant blue smoky eye. Just one swipe of a finger and this imperial shade applies to a true opaque blue foil.
- Beaming– For a glowing look with a radiant pale gold finish. Dust this iridescent hue into your inner corner and the highpoints of the face for a beaming highlight.
- Hot Wire– Spark up a statement eye in this scorching orange copper. Pack this foiled shade over a gel liner for a fiery metallic wing.
- Nailed– For a foolproof warm, gleaming eye, use a finger to apply this true bronze shimmer all over the lid. Add Hammered eyeshadow in the crease for a banging bronze smoked eye, appropriate for any occasion.
- Hammered– We hit the nail on the head with this matte mahogany hue. Its warm tone allows this shade to easily transition with your blue tones, while simultaneously adding flattering warmth back into your look.
In addition to the palette, the Melt Cosmetics Blueprint Collection also contains two Melt Cosmetics Gel Liners in deep blue Ultra-Matte and Reflect finishes. They look beautiful, and complement the tones within the palette perfectly.
The Melt Cosmetics Blueprint Collection includes two gel liners; the Slate Ultra-Matte Liner which is a rich and creamy navy ultra-matte Gel Liner that glides doubles as a rock-solid cream shadow that won’t budge once it sets.
Then there’s the Steel Reflect Gel Liner which is a heavy metal peacock Reflect Gel Liner with a sensational teal shift. Gently rub this shade with a finger after it sets to intensify the glitter flecks.
This Melt Cosmetics Blueprint Collection has now officially launched, and it’s such a fun and bright collection and a must-have for those that love blue tones.
All images belong to Melt Cosmetics.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!