The Maybelline TattooStudio Smokey Gel Pencil Liner has launched as the latest addition to the Maybelline TattooStudio collection. The TattooStudio collection are all about the long wearing brow and eye formulas, and this brand new eyeliner is said to offer up to 36 hours of wear… yes really!
The Maybelline TattooStudio Smokey Gel Pencil Liner is said to be Maybelline’s first blendable gel eyeliner pencil, allowing you to achieve a smouldering smokey look with a long-lasting tattoo matte finish.
“Meet our 1st blendable mechanical gel pencil liner. Just blend and set for a smoldering smokey look. Maybelline NY’s Tattoo Studio Smokey Gel Pencil glides on smooth for a sultry blend and smoldering tattoo matte finish.
This smudge proof eyeliner doesn’t smear—even in the inner line. It’s a long lasting waterproof eyeliner that’s formulated with powder in a gel, leaving behind a smokey, blurred and elegant look. Plus, it’s designed with a precision application tip for ultimate control.”
The Maybelline TattooStudio Smokey Gel Pencil Liner is available in three different shades;
- Smokey Black
- Smokey Brown
- Smokey Grey
- Blendable mechanical gel pencil eyeliner
- Just blend and set for a smouldering smokey eyeliner look for up to 36HR wear
- Made with a breakthrough powder in gel formula and designed with a precision tip applicator
- Step 1: Apply tattoo studio smokey gel pencil eyeliner along the upper lid and lower lash line for intensity.
- Step 2: Use the blender to smudge out the look. Sets for up to 36HR.
- Step 3: Eyeliner is easily removed at home with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Makeup Remover.
Maybelline shared a video on their Instagram showing the eyeliner in action, and it genuinely is super creamy and blendable. They drew on the eyelids, and then used the in-built smudger to smoke out the eyeliner, and it looks diffused like an eyeshadow in sections.
All three shades look super wearable, and I can’t wait to try the new Maybelline TattooStudio Smokey Gel Pencil Liner, which is available right here.