Many drugstore brands are launching products to help us achieve the popular glass skin K-Beauty trend, and the Maybelline FaceStudio Glass Spray Makeup Finishing Spray has just launched as an affordable option.
If you’d like to find out all about this new makeup finishing spray, keep on reading..
Maybelline FaceStudio Glass Spray Makeup Finishing Spray
The Maybelline FaceStudio Glass Spray Makeup Finishing Spray is currently an Amazon exclusive and ULTA exclusive, where it’s on sale for $11.99 and contains 100ml of product in a plastic bottle with a pretty iridescent shift.
Many drugstore brands offer makeup setting sprays, and I’ve found Maybelline to make some of the best, so I’m really excited about this particular new addition, as I love a radiant glow to the skin. I hope it launches in the UK very soon, as I’m dying to give it a try.
Described as being dewy and reflecting, this new makeup finishing spray is designed to help you achieve the coveted dewy, hydrated look with a glassy finish in seconds.
You just simply spritz the Maybelline FaceStudio Glass Spray Makeup Finishing Spray in the morning, or use it throughout the day as a makeup refresher.
- Maybelline New York 1st glass-skin makeup finishing spray; skin looks dewy and hydrated with a glassy finish
- Use glass Spray after every makeup application to get all day wear with a dewy, hydrated glass skin finish that lasts
- Apply glass Spray makeup finishing spray in the morning for a glass-skin finish or use it throughout the day as a make-up pick-me-up for that dewy reflection
- Designed for even application with its optimal cloud Spray pattern spritzer so your finished makeup look is perfect with a dewy, glass skin finish
- This bi-phase finishing liquid instantly completes your look, delivering an ultra dewy finish; just simply mist glass Spray finishing makeup Spray all over as your final step
Featuring a bi-phase formula, delivering an ultra dewy finish instantly, for even application and with its optimal cloud spray pattern spritzer to perfect your look.
Use Glass Spray all over as the final step after make-up application or on its own for a glass-skin glow.
- Maybelline’s 1st glass-skin makeup finishing spray
- Glass Spray Makeup Finishing Spray gives all-day wear with a dewy look
- Apply after makeup or during the day for a pick-me-up
- Designed for even application with its optimal cloud spray pattern spritzer
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Alcohol Denat., Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Disodium Edta, Caprylyl Glycol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Citronellol, Parfum/Fragrance, F.I.L. D241106/1.
The Maybelline FaceStudio Glass Spray Makeup Finishing Spray doesn’t appear to have a claims on helping to prolong your makeup, so it looks like it is what it says in the name; a finishing spray, which works as a final step within your makeup routine.
So you might need to use a makeup setting spray first to lock your makeup in place, and then perhaps finish with this Maybelline FaceStudio Glass Spray Makeup Finishing Spray to add a radiant, glass-like glow to the skin.
All images belong to Maybelline.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!