I did a whole reveal post on the entire Revolution x Bratz collection last week, and now it’s finally time for the collection to launch. I bought two products from the collection after they were uploaded to Superdrug a few days early.
“The girls with a passion for fashion! Say hey to the head-turning Revolution x Bratz collection. Your fave girls are bringing you #SquadGoals with theses scorchin’ products. Are you ready to take self-expression to the max?
The Revolution x Bratz Palette is serving 27 head -turning shades including mattes, shimmers and foil finishes with the iconic ‘B’ embossed in some shades.
You’ll find shades such as MY GIRLZ – a dreamy lilac matte, STILESVILLE – a punchy lime matte, FUNKY – a rich green shimmer, FASHION – an iridescent lilac foil and many more…“
Inside the palette, there are 24 powder shadows and three large highlighter shades within the centre of the palette. There’s of course a mirror inside the lid, and on the top of the palette, there’s a large image of the Bratz dolls.
- Fashion Pack – deep purple matte
- Cloe – shimmery light blue
- Sasha – shimmery deep orangey bronze
- Jade – neon pink satin
- Yasmin – shimmery lilac
- Diamondz – shimmery silver
- Oh, You Boyz! – bright orange matte
- Passion – shimmery bright fuchsia pink
- Fashion – shimmery lilac toned taupe
- Funky – shimmery lime
- Feelin’ Pretty – deep eggplant purple matte
- Tweevils – shimmery pinky red
- Super Stylin’ – deep royal purple shimmer
- My Girlz – bright violet matte
- Funkalish – shimmery pink with a peach duochrome shift
- All Together – deep brown matte
- Convertible – deep cool toned brown shimmer
- Doll – shimmery light gold
- Shopping Spree – pale peach matte
- Stilesville – bright lime green matte
- Midnight Dance – deep red toned brown matte
- Magazine – shimmery teal
- Rock Angelz – brown toned red matte
- Pretty ‘n Punk – shimmery grey with a duochrome shift
The Makeup Revolution x Bratz Eyeshadow Palette is amazing. The packaging is so fun and colourful, with holographic accents, and it does such a fantastic job at representing the four dolls, with impressive pigmentation for every single shade.
There isn’t one disappointing shade in the entire Makeup Revolution x Bratz Eyeshadow Palette, and I cannot recommend it enough.
All images belong to me.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!