The Makeup Obsession Too Glam Vault Gift Set is just one of the gift sets available this Christmas, and it’s an amazing, huge set of Makeup Obsession beauty treats. Revolution always have a fabulous range of holiday gift sets, and this particular set is one of the Makeup Obsession gift sets available this year.
“Get ready to be *obsessed* with the Makeup Obsession Too Glam Vault. This 15-piece makeup collection features an edit of new and exclusive Makeup Obsession products, including a 32 shade eyeshadow palette with *all* the essential shades you could ever need, a buttery-soft shimmer highlighter quad, an essential eye brush set, lip glosses, a fixing spray and more. It’s the ultimate gift for the makeup-obsessed!“
Right now, it’s only available via Boots, where it’s included within the 3-for-2 promotion, but fingers crossed it’ll launch on the Revolution website too, so it can be shipped internationally.
So, what’s inside the Makeup Obsession Too Glam Vault Gift Set?
- Makeup Obsession Honey Dreams Golden Queen 32-Pan Eyeshadow Palette
- Makeup Obsession Golden Glow Highlighter Quad Palette
- Makeup Obsession Pink Princess Blusher Quad Palette
- Makeup Obsession Eye Primer
- Makeup Obsession Fixing Spray
- Makeup Obsession Brow Gel
- Makeup Obsession Lip Gloss in the shade Glamorous (nude)
- Makeup Obsession Lip Gloss in the shade Magic (clear)
- Makeup Obsession Lip Gloss in the shade Glam (pink)
- Makeup Obsession Cream Eyeshadow in the shade Jewel (bronze)
- Makeup Obsession Cream Eyeshadow in the shade Dazzle (gold)
- Makeup Obsession Eyeshadow Brushes x 3
I think the Makeup Obsession Too Glam Vault Gift Set is a really pretty set, with lots of products for your money. They’re all set exclusives too, so you don’t have to worry about already owning the products, because they’re new, and the set is available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!