Revolution has a few advent calendars this year, and the Makeup Obsession Count On Me Advent Calendar has launched as one of their Boots advent calendars. They also have the You Are A Star Advent Calendar and the Revolution The Advent Calendar too, which are both available from Superdrug.
The Makeup Obsession Count On Me Advent Calendar is £30, and is a cardboard design calendar with perforated doors hiding the products. There are a total of 25 different products within the calendar, and the calendar has a faux fur printed design which looks super cute.
“Chocolate is SO last Christmas! This year a beauty advent calendar is where it’s at, and what better way to count down to the big day than with the Makeup Obsession Count On Me Advent Calendar?
25 individual boxes, each one containing an exclusive Makeup Obsession product or accessory that will see you through to Christmas Day. Read on to find out what’s inside, or wait and be surprised…“
The Makeup Obsession Count On Me Advent Calendar contents include;
- Makeup Obsession Under Cover Eyeshadow Palette – nine pan eyeshadow palette
- Makeup Obsession Lip Gloss Tubes – one lilac, one pink and one clear
- Makeup Obsession Compact Mirror
- Makeup Obsession Eyeliner Pencil x 2 – black and brown
- Makeup Obsession Lip Pencil – berry pink
- Makeup Obsession Lipstick – coral red
- Makeup Obsession Brow Gel – clear
- Makeup Obsession Mini Blush/Powder Brush
- Makeup Obsession Mini Foundation Brush
- Makeup Obsession Mini Eyeliner Brush
- Makeup Obsession Eyeshadow Brush
- Makeup Obsession Lip Topper
- Makeup Obsession Pressed Highlighter x 2
- Makeup Obsession Pressed Baking Powder
- Makeup Obsession Eye Primer
- Makeup Obsession Matte Liquid Lipstick
- Makeup Obsession Pressed Bronzer Powder
- Makeup Obsession Liquid Eyeshadows x 2 – one purple and one gold
- Makeup Obsession Pressed Blusher – pink
- Makeup Obsession Pressed Contour Powder
The Makeup Obsession Count On Me Advent Calendar has a good mix of lip, face, eye and cheek products in miniature sizes and a full size for the eyeshadow palette, which I imagine will be the gift hiding behind day 25 of the calendar. If you like the look of this calendar, it’s available right here.
All images belong to Revolution.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!