The Make Up For Ever Aqua Resist Color Ink Liquid Eyeliner collection has launched today, and follows their recent relaunch of their HD Foundation which launched a few weeks ago.
This new liner launch is their brand new liquid eyeliner formula. The brand already had Aqua XL Ink Eye Liner, but it looks like this new launch is going to be replacing that liquid liner.
“A 24HR high-intensity, waterproof and smudge-proof ink liquid eyeliner with an ultra-precise tip for creating bold, artistic looks. The Color Ink collection delivers maximum precision and payoff in one stroke.
Created for your inner artist, this bold liner comes in 3 finishes and is water, smudge and sweat-proof, while safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.“
The Make Up For Ever Aqua Resist Color Ink Liquid Eyeliner is described as being a high-intensity, liquid eyeliner with an ultra-precise tip, allowing you to create bold and artistic looks.
This brand new liquid liner was co-created with the brand’s pro makeup artists, and is available in nine different, intense colours, including five Ultra Matte, three Sparkling Metallics, and one Duochrome shade.
- 24HR WEAR – This ultra-pigmented eyeliner lasts all day and is waterproof, smudge-proof and sweat-proof.
- ULTRA PRECISE – The Color Ink collection delivers maximum precision and payoff in one stroke. Created for your inner artist, this bold liner comes in 3 finishes.
- EYE SAFE – Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
The nine shades of the Make Up For Ever Aqua Resist Color Ink Liquid Eyeliner are;
- 01 Matte Charcoal – matte black
- 02 Matte Wood – matte dark brown
- 03 Matte Midnight – matte deep blue
- 04 Matte Plum – matte deep plum
- 05 Matte Snow – opaque matte white
- 08 Copper Lava – metallic bronze
- 09 Khaki Twinkle – metallic khaki
- 10 Pink Blaze – metallic hot pink
- 12 Striking Chameleon – blue and violet duochrome
The liners look so pigmented and precise in the photos shared by Makeup Forever. The Striking Chameleon looks absolutely stunning, as does the Khaki Twinkle shade.
The shades have gaps between the numbers, so one would assume there are more shades to come. If you’d like to check out the new liquid liners, they’re available right now.
Thank you @snoopycoupon for the news.