Mad Beauty are a UK based beauty brand which creates affordable, licensed products usually themed around Disney. The Mad Beauty Friends Advent Calendar has launched as a twelve-day advent calendar, and priced at £17.99, the price is quite reasonable too.
Mad Beauty Friends Advent Calendar
The Mad Beauty Friends Advent Calendar features twelve bath fizzers products themed around the Friends TV show, and it’d be a good advent calendar for teens.
Mad Beauty products aren’t high quality like Bomb Cosmetics and Lush, but they’re the kind of products teens would like.
Included within this calendar there’s the following;
- Friends Blue Bath Fizzer
- It’s A Moo Point Blue Bath Fizzer
- How You Doin? Green Bath Fizzer
- I’m The Holiday Armadillo Blue Bath Fizzer
- You’re My Lobster Yellow Bath Fizzer
- You’ve Been Bamboozled Red Bath Fizzer
- Paper. Snow. A Ghost. Green Bath Fizzer
- What’s Not To Like? Yellow Bath Fizzer
- Oh My God! Red Bath Fizzer
- PIVOT Yellow Bath Fizzer
- Regina Phalange Green Bath Fizzer
- Joey Doesn’t Share Food Blue Bath Fizzer
“Set to be as big as a 90’s sitcom, our Friends 12 Days of Christmas Advent is packed with beauty goodies to surprise & delight each day. Not only that but the iconic yellow peep hole frame detaches to keep & use elsewhere. Could this be any more exciting?
Mad Beauty’s new licence with Warner Brothers launches with our Friends ranges, 25 years after the programme first aired, it is now more popular than ever. Could we be more excited“
If you like using bath bombs / bath fizzers, you might really like the Mad Beauty Friends Advent Calendar. It comes with a detachable cardboard ‘frame’ which was the iconic picture frame on the back of the door in Monica’s apartment which is a nice extra.