Macy’s recently launched a series of beauty boxes for the holidays, and they featured a variety of brands, and this calendar is also part of that Created For Macy’s collection. Keep on reading to find out more…
“Count down to the holidays with a 12-day set of exciting beauty treasures. Each day is a surprise!”
The Macy’s 12 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is $49, and contains a value of $127, so you’re getting a really great deal, with a good mix of brands and products inside. It’s a cardboard calendar, with twelve perforated doors.
So, what’s inside the Macy’s 12 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar 2021?
- Boscia Deluxe Vegan Collagen Booster Serum, 0.17-oz.
- Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator, 0.5-oz.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, 0.1-oz.
- Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Line Erasing Eye Cream, 0.17-oz.
- Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum, 0.04-oz.
- Londontown Kur Illuminating Nail Concealer, 0.4-oz.
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+, 0.17-oz.
- Murad Essential-C Cleanser, 1.5-oz.
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask, 0.47-oz.
- tarte™ Travel Size Lash Paint Mascara, 0.15-oz.
- Rahua Voluminous Shampoo & Conditioner Minis, 2 x 0.74-oz.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Zero, 0.03-oz.
- BONUS: $10 coupon for your next Macy’s Beauty purchase
I love that the calendar gives you a $10 voucher to spend on Macy’s beauty range, as a nice extra gift inside the calendar. I also love the mix of brands, with some super popular higher end brands, with skincare, makeup, fragrance and nail care, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!