MAC have announced their latest collaborative product; the MAC x SIMS Eye Shadow x 9 Palette, which is a single product collab, and has been created to celebrate their collaboration with the SIMS game.
EA announced back in June that SIMS has introduced 12 MAC makeup looks to the game, and it’s proved to be so popular that they’ve created a palette to celebrate their unique collaboration.
MAC x SIMS Eye Shadow x 9 Palette
“Our Eye Shadow x 9: Solar Glow Times Nine palette is now gleaming brighter than ever for a new The Sims collaboration.
The curated collection of shimmering smoky brown shades that create limitless looks for all skin tones — and for every Sim — is now wrapped in an exclusive The Sims design that is sure to be a sellout. Online only, while supplies last.“
- Features a range of textures
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Can be used wet or dry
The MAC x SIMS Eye Shadow x 9 Palette includes the following nine mini eyeshadow pans;
- Moon Rock: Frosty bright white (Veluxe Pearl)
- Copper Aura: Pastel coral (Lustre)
- Blackberry: Muted burgundy-plum brown (Matte)
- Sugared: Light frosty pink (Lustre)
- Quarry: Soft, muted plum-brown (Matte)
- Metalmauve: Soft lilac (Frost)
- Soot: Cool grey (Velvet)
- Lunar Cycle: Frosty muted teal (Frost)
I have to be honest, the MAC x SIMS Eye Shadow x 9 Palette isn’t the most exciting and unique palette we’ve seen from MAC, but it’s simple and that complements The SIMS.
It was never going to be packed with duochromes and multidimensional jewel tones, but it’s pretty nonetheless, and is exclusive to the MAC website for a very limited time right here.