In addition to the palette and highlighter, there’s also a shade of the MAC Versicolour Varnish Cream Lip Stain (No Interruptions) and two shades of the MAC Powder Kiss Lipstick (Healthy, Wealthy and Thriving plus Luck Be a Lady). If you’d like to find out all about the MAC Sea of Plenty x 9 Eyeshadow Palette, keep on reading….
“An artful palette of nine rich, on-trend M·A·C colours in a range of textures, including Lustre, Satin and Matte.
The saturated, soft and smooth shades are packaged in one pocket-sized compact for ease of portability. Set the tone for a prosperous New Year in limited-edition Pop Art packaging.”
- Superior Sound: Light creamy pink white (Frost)
- Create Your Own Luck: Soft golden peachy brown (Matte)
- What’s Your Number: Sparking golden bronze (Frost)
- You’re In Luxe: Coral pink (Satin)
- Fortune Found: Bronze with red sparkle (Frost)
- Omega: Soft muted beige taupe (Matte)
- Free Spirit: Deep blackened brown (Matte)
- Sea Of Plenty: Blue with blue pearl (Frost)
- Stroke Of Fortune: Bright taupe pearl (Lustre)
- Range of textures
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Use wet or dry
The MAC Sea of Plenty x 9 Eyeshadow Palette is one of the MAC x 9 palettes, which is one of their mini palettes with nine x 0.65g pans.
Although they’re much smaller than a full size MAC eyeshadow pan, they’re still a decent size within a palette, and they’re perfect for travel. One of the MAC x 9 Palettes are the size of the MAC empty four pan eyeshadow quads, to give you an idea of their size.
This particular palette features a nice mix of limited edition, new-to-MAC shades, and bestseller Omega in a mix of finishes. It’s a neutral palette with a pop of blue and a pop of coral, and the palette features a pop art koi design on the lid.