MAC have dropped a surprise palette; the MAC Grand Spectacle Eye Shadow Palette, which has launched alongside another surprise launch, the new MAC Mini Boom Boom Wow Advent Calendar. Quite a few beauty brands have staggered their holiday collections this year, and I have all the information you need on this beauty of a palette, so keep on reading…
MAC Grand Spectacle Eye Shadow Palette
“A limited-edition holiday palette exploding with 25 neutral, blue, rose, peach, violet and metallic eye shadows in a range of finishes from Matte to glittering Dazzleshadow. Specially packaged to wow your crowd in a frosted-silver case that opens to reveal silver holographic flare.“
The MAC Grand Spectacle Eye Shadow Palette is currently available at QVC, Saks and Dillard’s but if it pops up at any other retailers, I’ll be sure to update this post. I’m crossing everything that it launches in the UK, because I was tempted by their other holiday palette.
The MAC Grand Spectacle Eye Shadow Palette comes in a silver foil box with the raised silver glitter firework design which features across their whole Frosted Firework holiday collection.
The MAC Grand Spectacle Eye Shadow Palette has cardboard packaging, and features 25 amazing eyeshadows in a mixture of finishes. The eyeshadows in the palette are;
- Carbon – Matte black (Matte)
- Flurry Up – Electric metallic blue (Frost)
- I Like 2 Watch – Green grey with silver/green pearl (Dazzleshadow)
- Stone Cold Fox – Metallic silver (Dazzleshadow)
- Pretty Jazzed – Milky light pink with silver pearl (Velvet)
- Pleasing to the Eye – Dusty beige rose (Matte)
- Flash Freeze – Deep navy blue with pearl (Lustre)
- Where There’s Smoke… – Charcoal grey (Matte)
- Cherry Topped – Fuchsia pink (Frost)
- Wedge – Soft muted beige taupe (Matte)
- Gold Front – Light sparkly yellow gold (Dazzleshadow)
- Ready, Set, Fuego – Metallic smokeyred (Frost)
- Dance In The Dark – Ashy dark brown (Matte)
- Frozen Assets – Intense bronze (Dazzleshadow)
- I’m Into It – Dark red brown (Matte)
- Creative Copper – Metallic copper (Lustre)
- Oh So Gilty – Yellow gold (Dazzleshadow)
- Last Dance – Peach beige with pink sparkles (Dazzleshadow)
- Nutcracker – Pink with blue pearl (Dazzleshadow)
- Naval – Matte true navy (Veluxe)
- Swing Out – True violet (Satin)
- Numb And Numb-er – Baby blue with silver pearl (Frost)
- S’more Please – Metallic chocolate brown (Frost)
- Special Snowflake – Bright pearly white (Frost)
- Polar Opposite – Dark purple with pink pearl (Dazzleshadow)
I LOVE that the MAC Grand Spectacle Eye Shadow Palette includes some of the MAC permanent eyeshadows, as well as some special never-seen-before shades too. It’s such a stunning palette, and I need it in my life.
All images belong to MAC.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!