ULTA have secured some really exciting beauty exclusives in the last few months, and the MAC Easy To Love Me Lipstick Kit is one of four limited edition ULTA exclusive MAC sets which have launched on the website, as well as the MAC Bare To The Max Eye Kit.
“M·A·C’s Easy To Love Me Lipstick x3 Kit features iconic M·A·Cproducts in a perfect kit. These M·A·C products get down to the basics and create looks inspired by M·A·C’s artistry background.”
The MAC Easy To Love Me Lipstick Kit is $39.50, and is exclusive to ULTA. This particular set contains three full sized MAC lipsticks, and the value of the three lipsticks is $63, so you’re making a nice saving when purchasing this set.
Inside the MAC Easy To Love Me Lipstick Kit, you get three shades of the MAC Love Me Lipstick Collection. This collection launched over a year ago, and the lipsticks have a special metallic ombre design which looks so sleek compared to the standard MAC lipstick casing.
Included within the MAC Easy To Love Me Lipstick Kit, you get the following three full sized MAC Love Me Lipsticks;
- MAC Love Me Lipstick in Laissez-Faire (muted greyish pink)
- MAC Love Me Lipstick in Under The Covers (dusty rose pink)
- MAC Love Me Lipstick in E For Effortless (burnt deep red)
- Vivid full-coverage colour payoff in one swipe
- Lightweight, supremely comfortable formula
- Satin finish
- Lips feels instantly and continuously moisturized throughout the day
- Nourishing and conditioning
- Lips are softer, smoother and suppler with continued use
All three lipsticks within the MAC Easy To Love Me Lipstick Kit are available in the permanent Love Me Lipstick Collection.
I hate it when brands include limited edition shades in sets/kits, as you can’t repurchase said shades once you’ve finished within them, but all three of the lipsticks are available individually too, and you can find the MAC Easy To Love Me Lipstick Kit right here.