It’s official.. the MAC Cosmetics Advent Calendar 2021 is happening, and I am so excited about this year’s calendar, as it has such a fun and colourful design compared to previous years.
Three years in a row the MAC advent calendar has sold out quickly, and last year the brand had two, and even with two, they sold out in record time, so it’s highly likely the MAC Cosmetics Advent Calendar 2021 will do exactly the same. It is going to launch on the 7th of October!
The MAC Cosmetics Advent Calendar 2021 is going to be on sale for £135, and the contents inside this year’s version of the MAC advent calendar will be worth £340, giving you more than £200 extra value, which is just incredible.
Last year’s advent calendars were sparkly and metallic pink, to complement the brand’s holiday collection, and the MAC 2021 advent calendar is doing exactly the same, featuring an optical-illusion keepsake case, with the same packaging design as their Christmas collection.
This year’s MAC Cosmetics Advent Calendar 2021 is a chest design, with drawers and can be reused, which isn’t something we could do with the previous years MAC calendars.
So what’s included within this year’s advent calendar? The drawers of the MAC Cosmetics Advent Calendar 2021 feature both full sized beauty products, and some MAC deluxe miniature products too, and the MAC Box of Tricks Advent Calendar 2021 contains the best line-up they’ve ever done for an advent calendar.
The MAC Cosmetics Advent Calendar 2021 contains the following products;
- MAC Eyeshadow in the shade Brun 1.5g
- MAC Matte Lipstick in the shade Mehr 3g
- MAC Brow Set in the shade Omega 1.4ml
- MAC Matte Lipstick in the shade Taupe 3g
- MAC Prep + Prime Lip 1.7g
- MAC Mineralize Blusher in the shade Warm Soul
- MAC Mini Matte Lipstick in the shade Ruby Woo 1.8g
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot 5g
- MAC Mini Matte Lipstick in the shade Velvet Teddy 1.8g
- MAC Powder Kiss Liquid Lipstick in the shade Mull It Over 5ml
- MAC Pigment To Go in the shade Tan 2.5g
- MAC Mini Matte Lipstick in the shade Chili 1.8g
- MAC Lipglass Lip Gloss in the shade Clear 7ml
- MAC Eyeshadow in the shade Expensive Pink 1.3g
- MAC Powder Kiss Eyeshadow in the shade It’s Vintage 1.5g
- MAC Prep + Prime Essential Oil in Grapefruit & Chamomile 14ml
- MAC Powder Kiss Eyeshadow in the shade Devoted To Chili 1.5g
- MAC In Extreme Dimension Mascara 3D in Black 4g
- MAC Cleanse Off Oil 6ml
- MAC Fix + Facial Spray 13ml
- MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Primer in the shade Yellow 6ml
- MAC Strobe Cream 15ml
It’s likely to also feature eyeshadows, lip glosses, eyeliner, mascara and Strobe Cream liquid highlighter if the last few year’s calendars are anything to go by, and once a full contents reveal has been shared, I’ll be sure to update this post, but sign up to the waiting list right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!