MAC always launches a lipstick vault for Christmas, and the MAC Celebrate In Colour Powder Kiss Lip Vault has been revealed as being their holiday lipstick vault for 2022.
MAC’s holiday collection this year is themed around Bubbles & Bows, with a huge range of limited edition makeup products and gift sets, and this particular gift set is one of the most popular offerings each year.
MAC Celebrate In Colour Powder Kiss Lip Vault
“The MAC Celebrate In Colour Vault is a holiday-exclusive lip kit of moisture-matte, mini-sized Powder Kiss Lipstick in 12 all-new, limited-edition shades in a reusable keepsake box.“
This adorable lipstick set comes with a bow shaped plastic box, with twelve mini lipsticks inside. It’s the kind of box you can reuse, and use to store the lipsticks on your makeup vanity. It’s so cute, and I love the display case.
Inside the MAC Celebrate In Colour Powder Kiss Lip Vault in Destined For Stardom, you’re getting twelve miniature sized lipsticks, with color co-ordinated packaging, so you can easily see which shade is which.
I, much, prefer this packaging to the typical black packaging for MAC lipsticks, and I just love the limited-edition bubble-popped and bow-topped, reusable keepsake box, which has been made with sustainability in mind.
- Mull It Over: Dirty peach (Powder Kiss)
- Toasted: Cool nude (Powder Kiss)
- Cupid’s Bow: Vibrant yellow pink (Powder Kiss)
- Ready To Burst: Light blue pink (Powder Kiss)
- Crushed Velvet: Raspberry w/ blue undertone (Powder Kiss)
- Gossip Guzzler: Coral orange (Powder Kiss)
- Up, With A Twist : Pumpkin orange (Powder Kiss)
- Devoted to Chili: Warm brick red (Powder Kiss)
- Shocking Revelation: Clean blue red (Powder Kiss)
- Boozy Kiss: Classic red (Powder Kiss)
- Bow With The Flow: Deep red wine (Powder Kiss)
- Burst On The Scene: Blackened purple (Powder Kiss)
If you love MAC lipsticks, or the MAC Powder Kiss Lipstick formula, you’re going to love this vault. You’re getting such a nice mix of shades from a pale nude, to a deep dark purple, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!