Whenever Lush launch one of their limited edition seasonal collections, there's always a lot of excitement and the Lush Easter collection is particularly cute this year.
The Lush Sunnyside Up Shower Jelly is just one of the products within the Easter collection, and it really does look very cool. I already featured their adorable Avo Good Easter Soap a couple of weeks ago. Let's take a look at the Lush Sunnyside Up Shower Jelly..
Lush Sunnyside Up Shower Jelly
You'll love this if you like:
– Soft, supple skin with a sunshine citrus scent.
– Brightside bubble bar, Happy Hippy shower gel or Sun perfume.
– A fresh, bright start to your day or cheery end to your evening.
– With a soft, tropical scent, fresh coconut infusion soothes and moisturises skin leaving it soft and supple.
– Fresh pineapple infusion is bright and enzymic, great for stimulating skin and giving it a revitalised glow.
– Carrageenan is a seaweed extract that gives this product it’s unique jelly texture, and is super softening for your skin.
I have never tried one of the Lush Shower Jelly products before, but the Lush Sunnyside Up Shower Jelly has totally won me over – it looks so cute.
To use it, you just keep it whole, and lather onto wet skin to create a rich foam that will clean and leave you feeling fresh and bright. The shower jelly is £5, and you get 60g of product in a little, clear plastic pot with a lid.
I love how they've designed this jelly, as it wobbles and looks like the yolk is liquid just like an egg which I'm sure will gross some people out, but it's still unique and interesting.
I don't think £5 is too bad at all for something that you can use multiple times, unlike a bath bomb and it's available right now on the Lush website, and instore.