Everyone that loves Lush, always look forward to their seasonal collections and as part of their Easter collection, the Lush Avo Good Easter Soap has launched. Lush tend to do a few big collections throughout the year, for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter, Halloween and Christmas. They’re always super popular, but then again, it’s Lush, when are their launches ever not popular?
Lush Avo Good Easter Soap
You’ll love this if you like:
– The fresh, sharp scent of mood-boosting citrus.
– Melusine bath bomb or Avocado Co-Wash body spray.
– Laughter-filled Sunday brunches with plenty of bubbles and jokes about Millenials not being able to afford a house.
– Organic avocado oil is rich conditioning on your skin.
– Litsea cubeba provides an uplifting mood boost with its sharp, sweet lemon aroma.
– Cheery bergamot adds a sparkling fruitiness to the perfume to encourage a sense of wellbeing.
Photo credit: Lush Oxford Street
Lather up in the bath or shower for super refreshing suds.
Keep it dry and cool while you’re storing it, and then once it’s in use keep on a soap dish within easy reach of the sink or shower.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil, Perfume, Bergamot Oil, Litsea Cubeba Oil, Olibanum Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Glycerine, Cornstarch, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Silica, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Amyl Cinnamal, *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 42090:2, Colour 19140:1, Colour 77491
The Lush Avo Good Easter Soap is £8 and weighs 185g. I love the design of this avocado inspired soap, as it has two halves which are green, and then there’s the avocado stone in the centre which is gold.
So yes £8 is expensive for a soap, but you are technically getting three individual soaps within the Lush Avo Good Easter Soap. It’s available now via Lush UK and US, alongside the rest of the Easter collection.