So many beauty brands offer advent calendars now, but Lush’s advent calendars are always one of the most sought after. The Lush Advent Calendar 2020 has finally been revealed, and it’s a beauty of a calendar which is available for pre-order. If you’d like to find out more about the Lush Beauty Advent Calendar, keep on reading…
The Lush Advent Calendar 2020 is £185 and contains 24 products that you can enjoy every day in the run up to Christmas. This year’s Lush Advent Calendar is completely vegan, and the calendar is presented in the most beautiful decorated chest design with metal handles on either side.
Every year, Lush nail it when it comes to the design of their advent calendars, but I think this year’s version has to be my favourite they’ve done to date.
It’s on presale from today, and if you purchase it, it’ll arrive in November just in time for the beginning of December. So you don’t have to worry about a cheeky sneak peek ahead of advent as it won’t arrive until November which is genius.
Lush Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal:
- Lush Bombardino Bath Bomb – zesty, buttery sweetness
- Lush Sleepy Shower Gel – soothing and deeply relaxing
- Lush Yog Nog Shower Gel – cosy caramel lathers
- Lush Satsumo Santa Bath Bomb – energising, sweet, fruity bathing
- Lush Ponche Shower Gel – packs a ponche
- Lush Abombinaball Bath Bomb – a hint of mint and vanilla
- Lush Golden Wonder Bath Bomb – let the citrus celebrations begin
- Lush I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas Bath Bomb – raspberry scented, fruity friend
- Lush Dream Cream Self Preserving Body Lotion – heavenly hydration
- Lush Kinky Boots Bubble Bar – sensual floral bathing
- Lush Twilight Bath Bomb – soothing, calming shimmers
- Lush Sleepy Bubble Bar – soft, malted lavender
- Lush Sakura Body Lotion – fresh, floral hydration
- Lush Candy Cane Reusable Bubble Bar – a candied, citrus treat
- Lush Orange Shower Scrub – zesty, natural scrub
- Lush Salt and Peppermint Bark Body Scrub – softening, minty scrub
- Lush Snow Fairy Shampoo Bar – enjoy a candy floss Christmas
- Lush Coconut Snow Body Lotion – fresh and gently floral
- Lush Shooting Stars Soap – uplifting citrus suds
- Lush Christmas Eve – gentle, seductive floral bubbles
- Lush Golden Pear Soap – pear-fectly spicy suds
- Lush Candy Cane Lip Scrub – sweet minty kisses
- Lush Fresh As… Perfume – pine, benzoin resinoid and tagetes
- Lush Celebrate Body Milk – self-preserving citrus moisturiser
Wow, I think you’ll agree the Lush Advent Calendar 2020 contains an incredible mix of products this year. Lush have done a great job at selecting some old bestselling festive favourites, with a handful of a brand new, never-seen-before additions too.
I love that the Lush Advent Calendar 2020 contains body lotions, scrubs, soaps, bath bombs, fragrance and more for a really diverse range of products, and this advent calendar is going to sell out almost instantly so snap it up whilst you can!